Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

V

voodoomaster

Yeah, the ref was bought. Hope Argentina beat brazil 5-0 in the final.

F

Flavia

Look, Brazil needed to win the opening match.
Billions of dollars were invested.
You have riots in all cities.

If Brazilian team would get into troubles already after the first match, a lot of Billions would be lost theoretically.
Also, riots would be even larger because the money was invested for nothing (return would be lower with Brazil out too soon.)

So, the safest thing is:
= if Brazil can win on their own=awesome
= if they need some help=Fifa and referees are here

Brazil is almost through now, they won't need help anymore in group stage. In 1/8, they will get a new portion of help, if needed with some red card, 11m and similar.

A lot of money is invested in the World cup, that is a huge business.
The hosts need to stay in the tournament as longest as possible.

I wonder when the riot bs claims will end... Riots in all cities... There are no riots anywhere, but são paulo. And it was a minor one, not related to the wc.
No one will make riots if brazil get knocked out of the wc.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sad for our poor bastards who made the trip to be peons in this mockery.

Life is corrupt and football is just a part of it. We have to accept it and move on, Mexico and Cameroon await.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Bite your tongue man.

:lol: He's got talent, but you've got two grown-ass midfielders who just had great years for their clubs, and you're misusing their talents to accommodate a 20 year old. That's terribly foolish.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Sad for our poor bastards who made the trip to be peons in this mockery.

Life is corrupt and football is just a part of it. We have to accept it and move on, Mexico and Cameroon await.

Don't worry, I think you'll get through the group.

dakt

Yeah, boring match, but every opening is boring. We deserved draw, but heck, it's WC opening, host must win.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Croatia boss Niko Kovac:

"If that's how we start the World Cup, we'd better give it up now and go home.

"We talk about respect, that wasn't respect, Croatia didn't get any.

"If that's a penalty, we don't need to play football anymore. Let's play basketball instead, it's a shame."

Spot on.

V

voodoomaster

Yes, they were robbed. And this Brasil team is pathetic. Their star player is neymar. Number third in Barca after messi and iniesta. Behind Ronaldo, zlatan, suarez and others. I mean, they used to have like romario, Ronaldo, ronaldinho......thats is pure class. Neymar is decent, but just isnt that good and Will probably never be. Like him though.

B

beautifulgame

Yes, they were robbed. And this Brasil team is pathetic. Their star player is neymar. Number third in Barca after messi and iniesta. Behind Ronaldo, zlatan, suarez and others. I mean, they used to have like romario, Ronaldo, ronaldinho......thats is pure class. Neymar is decent, but just isnt that good and Will probably never be. Like him though.

Done?

Kinlejus

Look, Brazil needed to win the opening match.
Billions of dollars were invested.
You have riots in all cities.

If Brazilian team would get into troubles already after the first match, a lot of Billions would be lost theoretically.
Also, riots would be even larger because the money was invested for nothing (return would be lower with Brazil out too soon.)

So, the safest thing is:
= if Brazil can win on their own=awesome
= if they need some help=Fifa and referees are here

Brazil is almost through now, they won't need help anymore in group stage. In 1/8, they will get a new portion of help, if needed with some red card, 11m and similar.

A lot of money is invested in the World cup, that is a huge business.
The hosts need to stay in the tournament as longest as possible.

Billions of dollars lost..., care explaining how that would happen?
What riots? you talk about random 50 people outsidethe stadium trying to make their voice heard? :lol:

dakt

Blasphemy!
:tata1:

Home of Barca Fans