Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Anyone has an explanation as to why suddenly Brazil plays after group B is decided? We are playing every single match in order for the entire tournament, it makes very little sense. Now Brazil can basically just choose who they want to play, Chile or The Netherlands...

F

Flavia

Anyone has an explanation as to why suddenly Brazil plays after group B is decided? We are playing every single match in order for the entire tournament, it makes very little sense. Now Brazil can basically just choose who they want to play, Chile or The Netherlands...

I don't know, I don't remember why group B got the 13h slot, instead of the 17h slot. Really intriguing. But they're doomed either way :p

dakt

The only thing that makes me confident about Croatian team is Mandzukic's cold blooded state. Others play well depending on humidity and northern winds.
If Kovacic + Modric + Rakitic will shine, they don't have a chance, otherwise I wouldn't be surprised to get our asses kicked hard.

PaulFCB

Banned
Asses kicked by Mexico?
C'Mon, Croatia is supposed to win it.
Isn't warm and humit in Croatia during summer time? They should be used to it :cool:.

dakt

What, warm and sunny?

CROATIA.jpg

brela.jpg

Nevah!

dakt

Come on people, give some sugar for Croatia! Off I go to pub, probably end up under the bar even though I have a meeting tomorrow. :beer2:

From Croatia with
galesnjak.jpg

Home of Barca Fans