Adam Lallana

Butaan4barca

Full name Adam David Lallana[1]
Date of birth 10 May 1988 (age 26)[1]
Place of birth St Albans, England
Height 1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)[2]
Playing position Attacking midfielder
Club Southhampton

I have been really impressed by him this season. His movements and, technical as well has tactical ability has surprised everyone this season. I think he does has the quality to succeed at the very top level.
In addition he has more to his game and he will really explode in the coming season.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Joining Liverpool this summer I think. A lot of rumors about that.
Saw 5 Southampton games last season and he was a monster. Knows how to score too.

ammarfcb

ze special one
it's happenin! but Southampton tryin play the world cup inflation game
10365791_499419006824664_2201214640148570670_n.jpg

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He is Rodgers No.1 choice for our major signing this summer but we won't go above £25m for him unless the rest of the money above that is all incentive based.

But agree with you all. His technical ability is outstanding and can play in a multiple of positions. Can use both feet strongly and has a good shot on him. Plus he is physically strong too.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Some rumors are saying that he has handed in a transfer request. Do not know the source, read it from fb page. I think it is reliable.

Jenks

Who's minutes will he take more of though? Coutinho's or Sterling's?

It could be neither. He actually runs more than Henderson according to the stats, so it could be that Rodgers will use him as one of the shuttlers in the diamond.

H

Haruko The Goon

Who's minutes will he take more of though? Coutinho's or Sterling's?

Their season will go from 40 games until to the mid 50's with the additional CL matches. Everybody will rotate when need be.

The days of having a starting 11 are slowly fading....

ammarfcb

ze special one
i think its more likely to be coutinho's in a diamond but i think brendan might revert to the 4-3-3 if he can get a winger like pedro or sanchez.

Home of Barca Fans