Adam Lallana

G

Gasgas

Haven't heard his name since last season, from the comments above, it seems he is doing better than i expected :coffee:

Jenks

No doubt. Southampton laughed all the way to the bank on that one. Anything over £7 million for him is daylight robbery.

Ha has no pace, no acceleration. Moves like a headless chicken and Scott Parker pirouettes do not constitute "great technique". And as I said above, he was the most substituted player in the Premier League last season for a reason, the little he offers expires around the 60 minute mark.

Did you actually watch Southampton last season or have you just heard that he was the most subbed player and extrapolated an argument from there? Because if I were to make a criticism of Lallana then it would be that he doesn't release the ball or see the pass quickly enough, but his technique is quality and he has tremendous workrate. He was up there with Henderson for ground covered last season.

EdmondDantes

Months after calling him out on how out of depth this guy is at a top 7 club, he is the same as always. A massive fraud.

How's this guy still playing for England? Just when you think Hodgson couldn't be any worse. Ugh...

EdmondDantes

Months go by my verdict still stands, stronger than ever.

1 goal in his last 23 Premier League games, 0 goals, 1 assist in 8 Pl games so far. His record for England is even worse considering he played against the likes of Estonia and San Marino, 0 goals, 2 assists in 17 appearances.

Time and again all I see is performances like tonight, many others didn't play well but this guy is way way out of his depth, nowhere near good enough in any facet of the game.

"Woy" Hodgson in charge, that pretentious prick Neville as his "assistant" and dross like Lallana playing, it's become unbearable to watch England play these days.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

And the riddle continues...

There's no greater enigma in football than this guy, there's no other player so out of his depth like him (I mean even Douglas here, but he cost £2 million and thankfully never plays, unlike AL who cost £25 mil and is on 100k a week and is unfathomably always in the team). You see other players having a stinker, not doing well but you can still see they are actually footballers. This guy was bought as their marquee signing to replace Suarez, does it get any more paradoxical than that?

He's physically as slow as a snail and has got the mental speed/capacity of some unfortunate wretch who's about to be euthanised
after being in a coma for 20 years. Just dreadful.

I used to think he was a bottom of the league type player. Nope, not anymore. He's second division/Championship level at best.

32 games in the league, 1 goal and 2 assists. That's for the entire year of 2015 to date for a guy who's been playing in a front 3 or behind the striker.

Step aside Andy Carroll son, you are no longer Liverpool's worst ever signing.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Lallana gets out of a tight space vs. Manchester United

[gfy]BitesizedImperturbableFlounder[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]BleakAchingArgentinehornedfrog[/gfy]

El Flaco

Got a straight red card vs. Spurs's U23 team

[tw]960608834644598786[/tw]

[tw]960609380696813569[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans