La Liga 2014-15 Start Date And Fixtures

VivaBarcelona

Hi folks, I am going to Barcelona next season to watch a game. Will be a game in early September at the Nou Camp. I am just wondering when the start date for next season and when the fixtures will come out?

Also, what are chances of a Sunday night home game or is it totally random? Do Barcelona always play on Sunday nights as long as they don't have Champions league a few days after?

Galning

I think they're still debating over the start date. The top clubs want it to start in late August because of the World Cup.

It's totally random. Saturday evening game is more common when there's a CL game the following Tuesday etc... it depends on a lot of things and is impossible to predict.

Galning

Normally it's announced around the second week of July. But even then changes are often made later on because of Copa del Rei or CL fixtures.

VivaBarcelona

Doesn't matter about changes mate. I know that I can't book flights until 10 days before game when the matchday and kick off is confirmed.

F

Flavia

Starting date confirmed, August 24th. There's the calendar already, but the matches haven't been drawn yet:

54409422859.jpg

PaulFCB

Banned
So August 23rd, maybe 22nd if they still schedule games on Friday.

Mind that this year the UEFA Super Cup will be played on August 12th.

VivaBarcelona

Will they announce a date for the fixtures to come out before they come out like they do here in the UK?

Expecting mid July when fixtures come out just wondering if they will announce a date this month for fixtures to come out?

Home of Barca Fans