Seamus Coleman

Culeinho

IF we sell Alves then I'd like us to get Coleman......... mainly coz he is Irish ;)...... but also coz he is quality :wave: and reminds me a bit of Alves ....

H

Haruko The Goon

The best RB in the league this season.

I thought he had a very impressive December - March where he owned most who faced him, and helped out in attack a lot.

Everton were always a real threat, especially against us because of their full backs and how great they were at attacking. Baines/Coleman, and Oviedo as a back up is IMMENSE options, and three great fullbacks/wing backs.

Barca have super high expectations though. Not sure Coleman is the right man. I'd take him with open arms.

Unbiased United

Excellent player. Not an exotic enough name for a Barca player, but there aren't many better out there than this guy. Best right back in the Premier League.

H

Haruko The Goon

If he was Colinho and he was from Brazil... Barca would bid £30m ;)

H

Haruko The Goon

If someone wants to spend £15m+

Only clubs that need a RB is Arsenal. We won't be bidding that sort of money on a fullback. So probably not.

United - Rafael
City - Zabalete/Sagna
Arsenal - ?
Liverpool - Johnson/Flanacafu
Chelsea - Ivanovic/Aspilacueta
Spurs - Who cares, aint nobody good moving to Spurs.

Unbiased United

He'd be a great right winger too, if he wasn't such a good defender. Not to mention he can score some quality goals.

I think Everton only paid something daft like twenty thousand for him too. Think he'll stay at Everton for now though, seems happy there and with Martinez as manager they play some good stuff, which suits him.

Crappy video, but nice skills against good players.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We'll get Marquinhos but Coleman is good too. I have watched some Everton games this or last season now and he was a beast.

Home of Barca Fans