New 2014-2015 kits

Stric

It wouldn't really make sense anyway to buy the 15/16 with Xavi's name on it, since he won't be here... :cry:

they look great.

Not for barça. I don't care if there is no explicit rule forbidding horizontal stripes. We've never had them. Screw that !

Egert

Estonian Culé
Love the away one and the home shorts and everything, I just need 3-4 games to get used to the home kit :)

Icarium

Lifestealer
atletico-madrid-home-shirt-2015-16-season-600x636.jpg

atletico-madrid-home-shirt-2015-16-closeup-600x300.jpg

Don't know if it is posted before.

How will atletico manage without shirt sponsors? I would love to have at least one season of sponsor less shirt, just one season.

Stric

[tw]612915772260810752[/tw]

Interesting, but not very smart. I know they have to submit designs well in advance, but the entire design-based-on-performance thing will always be an entire year late because of it. For example, with their strategy to use classic designs when the team is doing well, and aggressive changes when they're doing bad, now that we've won a treble, we'll have the design based on "bad performances". The strategy opens itself up to be the complete opposite of what it was intended to be.

meh... we won the CL and liga in 10/11 and got a non traditional shirt in 12/13. And then we only won the copa in 11/12 yet the 13/14 kit was a classic.

Home of Barca Fans