New 2014-2015 kits

ceefoo

11325937_391096147760201_1557301702_n.jpg

Video: https://instagram.com/p/3DjUzrioi6/
NO-ONE should buy this filth! This is not Barca! If you buy this, you are not a true Barcelona fan. :yucky:

Stric

I'm having trouble navigating the Nike FCB store. FCB used to have Nike stuff (and other non-Nike stuff) for sale on their own website. But now it redirects to the Nike website, and I only get a total of 18 products there...?! Previously you could go through everything, training jerseys, tracksuits, everything. How do I get to his?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm having trouble navigating the Nike FCB store. FCB used to have Nike stuff (and other non-Nike stuff) for sale on their own website. But now it redirects to the Nike website, and I only get a total of 18 products there...?! Previously you could go through everything, training jerseys, tracksuits, everything. How do I get to his?

I have the same question.

Stric

I have the same question.

In the meantime I found an announcement on the FCB website from early 2014 where they say that the store is being transferred to Nike.com (another one of the club's incredibly stupid decisions, I guess), so now I'm certain there's nothing to be found the FCB website. But it still doesn't explain why there's only 18 products in the Nike store. You can't even find the home kit, ffs.

Stric

And whatever happened to all those non-Nike items that used to be in FCB's online store? They're just no longer available? Good business. :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans