New 2014-2015 kits

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Not sure what I think of that one. On the one hand I scrolled down and thought "what is that hideous thing?" but on the other there is something quite cool about it.

Leo_Messi

B60ldiYCEAAQNyp.jpg

Possible new pre match shirt.

My eyes hurt.

Not enough of pink and purple color on that shirt. Add a bit more. Maybe add some yellow and orange while at it.

What has happened with football shirts nowadays? Where are the classic designs? I actually quite like the current home shirt. More of that thanks.

Last edited:

Kohe321

A perfect example of business over tradition and heritage. And it's a bad attempt at redesigning the kit as well. It's not pretty at all.

But if it sells 5% more than the previous it's worth it :bartomeu:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
OK, looks like the horizontal stripes design we saw before is truly the new kit.

Don't like it, but I will buy one regardless.

F

Flavia

OK, looks like the horizontal stripes design we saw before is truly the new kit.

Don't like it, but I will buy one regardless.

You shouldn't. I won't. It's a disgrace. I still hope the new board can somehow change that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You shouldn't. I won't. It's a disgrace. I still hope the new board can somehow change that.

Nope, the new board (if there is one) will be too late to change the design. Usually the kits are manufactured several months well before the start of the new season (around February), there won't be enough time.

We will have to live with it.

I will buy one in the end.

likeafire

Terrible kit. Those stripes and the yellow are awful! I will stick with my Messi Barca kit that I have now and wont be buying that disgusting looking kit. I really hope they change it!

Frodo_FCB

I hope that there is not any official agreement with Nike for this awful kit, so that the new board has a chance to change it..
This kit is so ugly, its like someone is trolling us..

Neeraj

what... wait..what? That can't possibly be our kit. Okay fine, so we have to have Qatar Airways splattered across our shirt for now, but how does that design even remotely look like something a dignified team should wear?

I mean, no, really. Give my niece some fabric and crayons and she'd design a kit that's a million times better looking. And to think there are people who are paid ludicrous amounts of money to design these things.. No, someone is obviously trolling us.

Home of Barca Fans