Luis Enrique is the new coach of FC Barcelona

I

instinct

Well, after Tata's appointment I was happy and hoped for a treble-winning season. It was a horror trip. I hope the football God has mercy on us this time.

I wish him good working conditions, he should be able to work properly. I'm sure he can do great things with this beautiful team! GO LUCHO!

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
What does the return of Deulofeu mean for Pedro and Alexis. One of them to leave?

Not much right now, just means Deulofeu's stint with Everton is over, does not mean he cannot be loaned out to another club though. We'll see.

I

instinct

Official: Vilanova assistant coach Rubi (44), who stayed with the first team this season, will not continue at the club

Didn't know where to post it

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
BoBMPx6IEAE3WFS.png

:D

gun-powder

what a stupid sign ..they think they can make new guardiola !!

i don't know why they cant sign famous coach who really we know his experience and tactics rather than bring coach who didnt coaching big team and didnt have much experience.. why the gamble

I

instinct

what a stupid sign ..they think they can make new guardiola !!

i don't know why they cant sign famous coach who really we know his experience and tactics rather than bring coach who didnt coaching big team and didnt have much experience.. why the gamble

Which coach would you sign?

Home of Barca Fans