Martino leaves Barca after one season

Dida

I don't think he did a bad job, the club simply couldn't win anything this year. Can't blame everything on Tata.

J

José Mourinho

I think Tata is a modest, honest and nice person.

He's a good coach but not an outstanding one, a big club like Barça needs.
I would have granted him the league title. I liked his smile when Puyol mentionend him at his last press conference.
However, it's maybe better for the team to stay one year without a title and then bounce back with more and fresh desire.

All in all, I don't regret the year with Tata.

Good luck, Tata :tata:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Tata was definitely at fault for a lot of things but what he lacked was the charisma and interpersonal skillset to deal with a mess of a club like Barcelona. FFS the president quit. I liked a lot of his ideas but he was all out there by himself.

dakt

Tata was definitely at fault for a lot of things but what he lacked was the charisma and interpersonal skillset to deal with a mess of a club like Barcelona. FFS the president quit. I liked a lot of his ideas but he was all out there by himself.

I think he had charisma, but lack the strong hand. He's just too nice. Although maybe he would be more successful if Barca wasn't as turbulent as it was this year.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Nah man he just wasn't charming enough. His press interviews were boring or bitter, and then he always had this look on his face which was less than encouraging.

Home of Barca Fans