Worst Transfer Sagas

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
In honor of ter Stegen's secret game these past few weeks, I thought: why not have a thread to discuss the worst sagas?

In recent times the worst ones for me are: Neymar to Barca, Hazard to Chelsea, and Cesc to Barca.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
In honor of ter Stegen's secret game these past few weeks, I thought: why not have a thread to discuss the worst sagas?

In recent times the worst ones for me are: Neymar to Barca, Hazard to Chelsea, and Cesc to Barca.

Figo to Madrid :(

When the whole world woke up to that news , especially BCN.....

EDIT : also BAKE-Ham to Madrid after Barca announced they have signed him...(Officially) :lol:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing, absolutely nothing beats the crazyness in the Neymar transfer saga.

Neymar dont want to leave. Neymar want to leave. Sanllehi going back to BCN, deal not agreed. Sanllehi still in Brazil. Barcelona agreed deal with Santos. Another teams offer accepted by Santos. Neymar to decide his team. Neymar coming. Neymar still on his way. Neymar has arrived to decide his new team! Neymars mom calls him home for dinner.

Everything quiet.....

Then suddenly.... Neymar announces that he has joined Barcelona on twitter.

I probably missed a lot of things in there.

DonAK

Figo to Madrid :(

When the whole world woke up to that news , especially BCN.....

EDIT : also BAKE-Ham to Madrid after Barca announced they have signed him...(Officially) :lol:

Cant thank Madrid enough for signing useless beckham. we got ronnie due to them blowing our deal and to be fair then we never had a chance to get him anyway. he never wanted to join us.

Last edited:

hardyboy

Nothing, absolutely nothing beats the crazyness in the Neymar transfer saga.

Neymar dont want to leave. Neymar want to leave. Sanllehi going back to BCN, deal not agreed. Sanllehi still in Brazil. Barcelona agreed deal with Santos. Another teams offer accepted by Santos. Neymar to decide his team. Neymar coming. Neymar still on his way. Neymar has arrived to decide his new team! Neymars mom calls him home for dinner.

Everything quiet.....

Then suddenly.... Neymar announces that he has joined Barcelona on twitter.

I probably missed a lot of things in there.
Also the news came in Real is also willing to buy him and has offered him more money and he is likely to join real :lol: It was a crazy day.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Cant thank Madrid enough for signing useless beckham. we got ronnie due to them blowing our deal and to be fair then we never had a chance to get him anyway. he never wanted to join us.

He was never meant for Barca. It was Laporta's election highlight to create a wave for his side. All parties knew Beks was going to Madrid.That's why when Barca officially claimed that no one from Real Madrid said a word. Nothing from Perez. Rosell has a very close relation with FLorentino. And it was all settled beforehand. The moment Laporta won and summer transfers started, Madrid got Beks and we went for R10. Nobody complained.

But the drama surrounding Beks was too much fun :lol: BCN media created so much uproar and chaos saying "Barca has finally taken revenge of Figo, Barca beats Madrid in transfers too.." etc etc :lol:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Figo to madrid was the worst. Cesc was the most annoying, every summer the same stuff..
Neymar's was tense, but at least was fast.

DonAK

He was never meant for Barca. It was Laporta's election highlight to create a wave for his side. All parties knew Beks was going to Madrid.That's why when Barca officially claimed that no one from Real Madrid said a word. Nothing from Perez. Rosell has a very close relation with FLorentino. And it was all settled beforehand. The moment Laporta won and summer transfers started, Madrid got Beks and we went for R10. Nobody complained.

Indeed. Even Beckham was complaining about being used as a pawn by Laporta to win the elections, everyone but the very few ones directly involved really knew what was happening.

Meitux

I would say Fabregas, as Flavia said it was really annoying. Random rumours everywhere around and nothing happened, well until finally he got here :p
And Neymar's was truly intense, i found my self getting anxious of him joining Madrid at the last moment even when it was almost certain it would join.

Home of Barca Fans