Do you think Lucho will succeed here?

Do you think that Lucho will succeed here?

• Yes - why?

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • No - why?

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters

Egert

Estonian Culé
Yes because he knows Barca very well and he likes our game style. Hope he will build the team around Messi not around tall players who we don't have. I mean crosses :pep:

serghei

I'm on the fence with him. His success or failure depends on how he can handle the stars in the team -- that's the key. This whole talk about Lucho knowing our style is pointless. A style doesn't win you thropies.

Last edited:

ebc_99

I'm optimistic, he was a great captain and leader at the club who always gave maximum effort and I think he can transfer that to the current squad.

He understands the traditions and culture of the club and knows what is expected of a Barca coach, so I don't think there will be too many surprises in that respect.

He will have the respect of the group just as Guardiola did and if the board back him then I think he is strong enough to make the right decisions with regards to the players. Lucho is no boy scout, he is tough enough to handle any egos and tantrums.

He has not got a lot of experience and is untested at this level, but his knowledge of the club might just counter that. Overall he would not be my first choice but he is better option than some names I have heard.

As a fan of the club it would be incredibly special if Luis Enrique could lead us to the Champions league title, and that is what will be expected of him in the coming years.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

F

Frejsgodes

Yes. I think he'll lead Barca to a league title in his first season.

frog-fcb

i cant honestly see it there will still be a lot of the problems from this season ok we will hopefully have signed a few players to strengthen us but our tactics need to be tweaked somerthing tata was doing well in first half of season

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't have much faith in him...

But to be honest, his success depends on whatever the board does to make his job easier, there's so many things that need to be sorted out within the club that a simple change of manager is not going to magically make everything right...

mazp

No. He's joining the club at the wrong time. Like others said, to many things need to be sorted out. I don't think he has the tactical knowledge to be competitive at the highest level. Hope, I'm proven wrong though.

Eetu

Adormit
Of course not.

But I think he might endure about three years, and maybe even leave as a [insert your favorite derogatory term] rather than idiot.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We're not fortune tellers. He might do well, he might not. All I know is that if he is our new manager, I will support him.

BarçAjax8

He has the tools...

*Knows the club from the inside
*Knows our playing style
*Knows how to integrate youth
(among other things)

Hopefully he comes in before the summer starts so he can start the rebuild.
I feel really bad for Tata, this board never gave him a fair chance. Tata did well with a paper thin squad but my problem was the lack of *OUR* playing style.

Gaudi

Tici taca is philosophy not tactic, but we need tactic changes, just don't see Lucho having knowledge and strength for needed change. I have a feeling we'll continue same old story. We'll maybe start good but that's it.

Home of Barca Fans