Do you think Lucho will succeed here?

Do you think that Lucho will succeed here?

• Yes - why?

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • No - why?

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters

Richard.H

Tata was the right man for this job. His tactics in the first half of the season were spot on until the board and Xavi foked him over.

I highly doubt Lucho is as tactically knowledgeable as Tata. Lucho might do well in the league but I worry that he might be absolutely annihilated in European competition.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I highly doubt Lucho is as tactically knowledgeable as Tata. Lucho might do well in the league but I worry that he might be absolutely annihilated in European competition.

I have the same feeling, but you people here talking like it's done deal, I mean how many times rumors appeared to be false. And I am still hoping it's going to be De Boer.

Richard.H

I have the same feeling, but you people here talking like it's done deal, I mean how many times rumors appeared to be false. And I am still hoping it's going to be De Boer.

I agree, but the rumors are very persistent. A rumor is one thing, but constant persistent rumors are another...

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Tata was the right man for this job. His tactics in the first half of the season were spot on until the board and Xavi foked him over.

Agreed as I said before Tata had everything to make Barca great again except the support of the board and the flaw of not being either a Catalan,Dutch or a former Barca player. People seriously think that a guy that made a poor Paraguay reach the QF only to lose to eventual champions spain 1-0 is not a good coach or that also being he is a disciple of El Loco himself would be contented with the shit lacklusture possession football we played from after the Winter break. Tata is a good tactical coach he showed it when he outsmarted Pelligrini and Ancolleti twice and went head to head with Simeone while also having a already thin squad facing one injury after another and all the shitstorm surrounding the club adding to his misery

L

linetty

He is a great motivator at least...knows the team very well, dont see many better options at the moment

Yeah, I'm afraid of this too. He has done well against better La Liga teams at Celta though. Especially the 4th to 7th placed teams, but even RM were only beating them 1-0 until the last 10 minutes...

ceefoo

Don't know. :unsure: Much depends on what business we can do in the transfer window, so it's too early to really say.

Define success?

One persons definition of success could be totally different to another's.

Alarcón

Tata played 5 times against Atlético and didn't win once.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Tata played 5 times against Atlético and didn't win once.

So? He still beat Pellegrini and Ancelotti twice... And Atlético is in the CL final and most likely to win the league, so they are clearly a superior team than us...

Tata might have dropped the ball, but I think it's safe to agree with Richard and say Lucho isn't as tactically knowledgeable as Tata...

mac10

So? He still beat Pellegrini and Ancelotti twice... And Atlético is in the CL final and most likely to win the league, so they are clearly a superior team than us...

Tata might have dropped the ball, but I think it's safe to agree with Richard and say Lucho isn't as tactically knowledgeable as Tata...

even though barca beat rm twice they are still in with a shout at league and also in champions league final so they too must be superior to barca then no?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
even though barca beat rm twice they are still in with a shout at league and also in champions league final so they too must be superior to barca then no?

They are not that close to La Liga anymore :pep: (Unless we fuck up...)

And I don't get why it's so hard for some people to accept that other teams are playing better, RM definitely deserves to be in the CL final, they've had their ups and downs, but aside from Dortmund away, they have demolished everyone in their path... Something we have not been able to do...

Home of Barca Fans