• Louis van Gaal

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Jordi Vinyals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (who?)

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

Muttu

The general consensus seems to be that Tata's time here at the club, is coming to an end. There's a lot of names flying around, but no obvious choice to a successor. Who would you pick to lead this team forward?

serghei

Lippi would be the best choice for me, but it ain't gonna happen. Klopp ain't gonna happen either. Garcia or Martinez are more realistical choices.

FC B

Simeone since Klopp surely ain't comming.

Voted for Paco Jemez as i like what he has done at Rayo.

Imo we need an imposing figure, a personalty who has a real and strong ability to make himself respected and trusted by the huge players Barca has. A good tactician and motivator ain't enough for the job from my point of view.

Last edited:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I'd vote Klopp but I just don't see it happening.

Martinez would be the boldest choice. He's Catalan and he has produced some quality football teams on a shoe-string budget. There's a lot of politics involved with a job like Barca's though.

Lucho is the safest choice and probably the right choice. He'll come in and automatically demand respect. Anybody who ever watched the man play knows he won't be disrespected or told what to do. I really like what he did with Barcelona B and he does have Celta over-achieving this year, they are playing really good attacking-football as well.

I like Paco Jemez too but this job isn't for him at all.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think that whoever comes in as manager this summer needs to be either:
a) A club legend
b) An established manager with an extensive pedigree
This way, the manager can demand respect from his players and he'd be less inclined to become a yesman for the board.

Home of Barca Fans