Dilemma

Should we throw the game?

• Total voters

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Scenario: Last game of the season; we can't win the league but if we beat Atleti and Real win their match, then Real would win La Liga.

Do we throw the match and make sure that Real don't win the league or do we go out and try and beat Atleti?

L

linetty

Be honest, we won't to need to throw the game :lol: Atleti will handle us.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Senario: Last game of the season; we can't win the league but if we beat Atleti and Real win their match, then Real would win La Liga.

Do we throw the match and make sure that Real don't win the league or do we go out and try and beat Atleti?

Atleti will lose against Levante. We will beat atleti. RM will lose points against Valencia or Celta.(Lucho will make sure that happens)

Barca to win Liga. Believe.

Leo10

Just the thought of a Real triplet should make every Cule sick.

IF we have lose so Real wont win La Liga, we MUST lose even if Pinto has to dribble in the box and Diego Costa to steal the ball.

Atleti will lose against Levante. We will beat atleti. RM will lose points against Valencia or Celta.(Lucho will make sure that happens)

Barca to win Liga. Believe.

ShQFNb3.gif

Chainsaw

Killahead
The best case scenario will be Atleti to win CL, Barca to win La Liga and Real Madrid stay with one Copa del Gay at the end! :neymar:

raskolnikov

If we are in no position to win it then yes most definitely throw it, atleast not let them have their treble. Atletico winning la liga is acceptable for everyone if Barca dont win it. We can only hope they also win the cl.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
:shakeshead:

How in the world can you complain about anyone else lacking sportsmanship and then want to throw a game is absolutely beyond me...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Semi Neutral is a very idealistic guy, I can see why he would have a problem with it. The rest of us would sacrifice some honour to stop them from winning.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We couldn't beat Atletico in how many games this season? What makes us think we could do it when we have nothing to play for and Atletico play for their lives.

But yeah, hypothetically, I'd rather Barca help Atletico than watch Real take the title.

Neymessi

Ok.This situation is becoming more realistic.Atletico is in the finals.People consider it a really good team.So we have to lose to them such that everybody thinks it was unintentional.Like messi dribbling 3 guys and hitting the ball in the crowd so that the people go "Just missed" and nobody knows whats really hapenning.

Andrew M

I don't think they should throw the game but that they should play lots of youth players should the league be mathematically beyond us.

Home of Barca Fans