Who will win the Champions League?

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Real Madrid

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Atletico Madrid

Votes: 45 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fcbdna

Banned
I foresee politics coming to play. . . King be like : Atleti you can have La-Liga, Let RM win La-decima or. . . . :lol:

V

voodoomaster

Jeez, none of atleticos players would have started the game for real Madrid(some Will argue for the goalie and costa though). And in contrast to us real is on a good run. An exellent collective shouldnt be enough to destabilize real at this very moment. Trust me, real Will win this easily, we all know they have the best players. Sad for football, the most spending club win.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Why are you so confident? Having better players doesn't mean you win. There are a lot of examples in football

Turson

Why are you so confident? Having better players doesn't mean you win. There are a lot of examples in football

I agree. Im a Real fan, and although I think that we have better chances to win than Atletico, I have to say that it will be very, very though match for us.

Last edited:

Alarcón

Jeez, none of atleticos players would have started the game for real Madrid(some Will argue for the goalie and costa though). And in contrast to us real is on a good run. An exellent collective shouldnt be enough to destabilize real at this very moment. Trust me, real Will win this easily, we all know they have the best players. Sad for football, the most spending club win.

1 month ago we beat Real at the Bernabeu

raskolnikov

Atletico winning la liga before the cl final will give them a huge boost as well. Hopefully no Pathetico but how they played in Bernabeu in la liga this season.
Still favour Madrid but Atletico has a decent chance.

Antimadridista1

Hopefully Atletico but I think that Real Madrid players are very good mentally and are confident after beating the best team in Europe with a manita and they are the favorites.

I would say 2 - 2 and penalties with CR7 scoring the winner.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully Atletico but I think that Real Madrid players are very good mentally and are confident after beating the best team in Europe with a manita and they are the favorites.

or waiting to score the elusive 5th penalty with the game ending at the 4th

Egert

Estonian Culé

Nah, he will miss that.

Home of Barca Fans