How would you fit these players into a team:

H

Haruko The Goon

VanP
Koke
Iniesta
Muller

If you had these 4, what formation and how would you line them all up?

MVBarcaFan

Either a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1

4-2-3-1 with Koke as one of the DM's, Iniesta on the left like he plays for Spain, Muller on the right wing and RVP up front.

4-3-3 with Koke next to Iniesta a la Barca. Muller on the right wing and RVP up top.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't think Iniesta works as the AM behind the striker. He should play as one of the two in 4-3-3 or on the left. Apart from that I go with what Don put.

H

Haruko The Goon

I don't think Iniesta works as the AM behind the striker. He should play as one of the two in 4-3-3 or on the left. Apart from that I go with what Don put.

I was thinking

---------VanP-----------
Koke---Iniesta---Muller

??

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
----------Van Persie---------Muller-----------
---------------------Iniesta------------------
--------Player X------Koke------Player X------

Two more relatively mobile midfielders that are comfortable roaming around, that formation would have trouble with width so maybe try a 4-2-2-2, with a more attacking wide player in for one of the "player Xs", but otherwise that's what I'd run.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
4-2-2-2

-------- RVP ---------- Müller ---------------

Iniesta ------------------------Koke

-----DM -----------------DM-------

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Here's what I'd do sell RVP for Suarez and play a 4-3-2-1
-----------Striker----------
------Suarez----Muller------
-----Iniesta----------------
---------------Koke--------
-------------DM------------
LB-------LCB----RCB------RB

ManusXavi

abGQnmYaor.png
[/url][/IMG]
3-2-4-1 formation
The circled players are runners at times during the game. They will feed off Koke and Iniesta. The left back only plays left back when required to as an extra hand when defending but mostly plays left wing. I'd use, Alaba, Alba, Adriano or maybe even Gareth Bale in in that position in my current day 11.

Home of Barca Fans