Sylvinho

[FCB]Messi[10

Yeah that would be great Bojan, and man I just can't believe that goal. Sylvinho doesn't score that many goals, but the ones he hits in the back of the net are Brazilian Talent.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Uncle didn't watch the game and didn't give any interview regarding the match out of respect for his ex-colleagues... God wonly:worthy:

Merv

Would love to see him back in Barca. I have always liked him. Great attitude and hard worker. Was sad to hear they didn't renew him.

N

Neeskens

Would love to see him back in Barca. I have always liked him. Great attitude and hard worker. Was sad to hear they didn't renew him.

Well said. Syl was the model of integrity, loyalty, and commitment. I always remember against C****** in London during Iniesta's moment of magic when he was running up the touchline with Pep calming things down and telling everyone to keep their heads. Even off the field Sylvinho could make an impact.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I hope he works for the club someday, he was always great at making new players feel welcome and was a model professional.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Has retired. Another legendary fullback :(

Official: Former (04-09) Barcelona player Sylvinho (37), without a club since leaving Man City last year, has announced he retires (Barcastuff)

Good luck Sylvii. Thanks for everything especially that great performance in Roma.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Uncle Syl, calls it quits...Ahh, miss him...I remember reading he wanted to get into coaching or join the staff at the club or something when he was finished, no?

Home of Barca Fans