Sylvinho

il pepe

16 - Silvio Mendes Campos, Sylvinho

Well Sylvinho is in the line-up for the game against osasuna, so i think he'll will play in the final too.

maz

I walk the line
I moved your post to this topic.

I hope he starts in the final. He has been solid all season.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Sly on the final and the task of (possibly, if he plays on RW) going up against Ronaldo -
"I don't see the position as a weakness for us." (Left back)

"I haven't played a lot of games but on the other side when I've had my opportunities I think I've played really well."

"Cristiano Ronaldo has such talent, he's very difficult to handle. He can do things you can't imagine. His mind is quick but I think my mind is quicker."

"You have to be physically fast too and though it's not easy to defend one against one, tactically as a team you can sort out this problem."

I hope his mind is quicker, he's a real veteran and as he said the thing isn't to match his pace but to work as a team to cut him off. Also, this pretty much all but confirms Keita won't play LB ( he was never going to anyway but loads of people here thought he might)

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
If he can keep Ronaldo quiet he will be remembered by cules everywhere for helping us beat Manchester United.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Who would have thought? After 5 seasons at the club, mostly as a cover, he gets to be part of those immortal 11. It meant the world to him. I'd LOVE it if hes part of FCB for many years to come. Luis needs an assistant I hear :)

Beast

The Observer
the least you can do .. i love the guy and respect him a lot .. the way he is doing a father figure role since Frank days is amazing.. top footballer and top fella never ever complain .. i think he could be a top manager

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He played the game of his life and barely put a foot wrong, well done and thank you to a great professional who has without exception always stayed quiet and got on with the job with total dedication. More players should be like Sylvinho.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the least you can do .. i love the guy and respect him a lot .. the way he is doing a father figure role since Frank days is amazing.. top footballer and top fella never ever complain .. i think he could be a top manager

nah he's too nice.

assistant manager/coach all the way.

in any case I'd love him to stay on but he wants to keep playing (although maybe rome will change his mind? go out on a high!) and we can't give him that.

if he does go somewhere to keep playing, we should definitely bring him back as a coach when he does retire.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Does he want to keep playing? I thought he was retiring at the end of the season. If he wants another season we should give it to him.

maz

I walk the line
Who would have thought? After 5 seasons at the club, mostly as a cover, he gets to be part of those immortal 11. It meant the world to him. I'd LOVE it if hes part of FCB for many years to come. Luis needs an assistant I hear :)

I definitely did. When i found abidal was out i wasnt worried. Sylvinho has been great this season. Even last season. And what about that ball he put in for eto'o which eto'o almost got a touch on. I dont think ive ever seen a more lethal cross from a fcb full back!

He pressured man utd and made them lose the ball. He worked tirelessly and pegged back park while henry pegged back oshea. Im proud of sylvi. If he leaves its a travesty.

By the way why are you saying he should stay, but if he wants to play then hopefully he will come back to be assistant coach. He just played a great game in the CL final. Why cant he stay at fcb and play?

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Is there any chance for him extending the contract.
I mean guys is tremendous even in his 35th year...

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
He was on his game tonight intercepting and breaking down just about everything that came his way. What a guy! :party00231:

Home of Barca Fans