Sylvinho

IraqiCulé

I believe the only goal he ever scored for Celta was against us. The goal is 10 out of 10:

[YOUTUBE]OzXZ5WKgc34[/YOUTUBE]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Perfect strike... I`m trying to figure out who was our man marking him besides Reiziger. Guy wears no.15. Rochemback?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His days in FC Barcelona are coming to an end. He still creates danger up front but we don`t have much use from him in defense.

Zqa-

I can't say I will miss him, like when Bronckhorst moved.. But, well, he did good here.. spending much time on the bench, but never complaint.
I will miss his superb crosses though, if only Abidal had that left foot.

Zqa-

He's one of the biggest (and best) CB talents out there. Would love to get him.. We just have nearly a million CB's already. Maybe he could bring some stability into our backline.. I don't see us getting him for LB, our get him at all.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Yes, (un)fortunately we have more than enough defenders so Chiellini buy isn`t really something we may look forward too.

Back to the topic: How did you rate Sylvinho vs. Lyon? I think that Caceres would heve been a better choice

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He was pretty invisible actually. You can consider that a good thing for his defensive skills and a negative thing for his attacking skills.

So mediocre performance.

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
Sylvinho is having an brilliant spell at Camp Nou. He is the oldest player currently in the squad but runs like a 20 year old. His most of the kicks are on target. Very cool Defender. He should retire here!

Home of Barca Fans