Would you sell Cesc Fàbregas this summer?

Would you sell Cesc Fàbregas this summer?

• Total voters

oz187

He doesn't perform in the big games and has been consistently misused in the front 3. Sell him and use the funds to strengthen the squad.

L

linetty

He doesn't perform in the big games and has been consistently misused in the front 3. Sell him and use the funds to strengthen the squad.
He will be used properly by Lucho. Tata had no idea about how to manage our players.

Cesc should stay and certainly will. We would be really stupid to let him go to Arsenal or Manchester.

We have enough funds to strenghten the squad, other player will be sold too.

footyfan

Calma, calma
itpBlecelm8Zy.gif

NeedyDimpledElephantbeetle.gif

ibd9UjaBKmk9ar.gif

140120045459361693.gif

pEllee

^

Yep, he does that all the time. Those who say that he's error prone have probably only seen him play once (most likely the game against Chelsea).

I

instinct

I'd only sell Cesc if we got Koke instead or a ridiculous amount of money (50+)

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
I think it's lousy transfer marksmanship on barcas part again, zubi's done a lousy job since day dot, what was the unique purpose of selling Thiago the year before only to sell cesc now? We're active in more tournaments than our small squad can accommodate already and we're looking to sell experienced players that we busted our asses to bring in the first place? That's not to say cesc is particularly brilliant, I really don't see what he brings, if anything his lack of pace is an issue..

Home of Barca Fans