Would you sell Cesc Fàbregas this summer?

Would you sell Cesc Fàbregas this summer?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

The rumors that united will come for him are back. So would you give another season, or sell him?

With 4 games to end the season, he has 13 goals and 16 assists.

He scored against Rayo, Celtic, Celta, Betis, Cartagena, Getafe, Levante, Sevilla.
Assisted against Levante, Valencia, Rayo, Almeria, Milan, Betis, Granada, Cartagena, Getafe, Elche.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Let's keep him for another season with new teammates and with new coach. If we will play him CAM then we will see what he is made of but we all now that Iniesta will play there if we change to 4-2-3-1.

Ursegor

World Champion
Yes.

For free.

Express delivery.

Paying the shipping costs as well.

Unfortunately Moysie has been sacked. :(

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Yes and then bring in Kroos. You can clearly see in the OP that he is a minnow brasher mkaing his stats look good with useless goals and assists against teams we would expect victory 95% of the time. The only decent teams that I saw were Sevilla,Valencia and Milan (debatable)

Galning

And replace him with who? Sergi Roberto? I don't think Fàbregas is started material for us but our midfield is terrible enough as it is.

fcbdna

Banned
Lets give him one season as THE MAIN CM and see how he performs. I have never been easy on him, but I voted stay!

F

Flavia

And replace him with who? Sergi Roberto? I don't think Fàbregas is started material for us but our midfield is terrible enough as it is.

Rafinha, or another cm. There are a few more suited for Barça than Cesc.

jamrock

Yes, but with this board we will sell him and replace him with john obi mikel.

I have to see the purchases first

BerkeleyBernie

Sell. The question is, what would be done with the money? If it's thrown away on another overpriced useless marquee purchase like Cesc or Neymar, what's the point?

Home of Barca Fans