Transfer ban suspended

Der Kaiser

Hell I could win the League with Bayern and no BVB to challenge them it wasn't even a race Bayern were the only ones to show up

My point was that no sane general manager would sack the coach who won the league. Especially if the coach is as respected as Pep.

AzaR

Not really an accomplishment winning the Bundesliga with Bayern the cup still has to be won

My post was more to the point that him being sacked would have been fair had he not won the league. Not winning the champions league and losing just 1-0 to Real Madrid at the Bernabeu is not a sackable offence lol.

Butaan4barca

My post was more to the point that him being sacked would have been fair had he not won the league. Not winning the champions league and losing just 1-0 to Real Madrid at the Bernabeu is not a sackable offence lol.

lets hope they lose 5-0 in the return leg. and pep resigns for giving up on byern's management politics and admitting defeat in keeping the players motivated.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

What do you think now losing to Madrid 4-0 at the Allianz Arena is sackable offense?

Adrian

Hell I could win the League with Bayern and no BVB to challenge them it wasn't even a race Bayern were the only ones to show up

They didn't just win the league, they won it in record time. I think they'll stick with Pep for at least another season.

My point was that no sane general manager would sack the coach who won the league.

Might happen with Martino.

Home of Barca Fans