Bartomeu: "There will be no elections or resignations"

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
On Messi

Bartomeu said that, in general the situation is being very unfair to Messi and confirms that the current board hopes He will lead the club over the coming years. "I think we are being unfair to Messi because he is the player who has brought us such successes in recent years. He led the team and has done very well and we have no doubt that he will lead the future of the club . A young player is the best in the world and therefore we fully trust him, "he said. "We are not offering a new contract but an amendment to the current contract. He Has a contract until 2018 but we will need to make improvements that have to adapt to the current situation of football," he added.

"There will be no resignation or elections."

"We have great trust on Tata.Soon I will meet with Martino to discuss his future. Now let him work for these 5 games left to finish."

Source : Tv3

EDIT : It is not Zubi but Bartomeu who said this. Apologies.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Luckily Tata is a decent enough man to resign...

We are stuck with the board and Zubi though which is sad.

I

instinct

Bartomeu: "We have started working on next season, many decisions have been made but we cant reveal anything yet"

I guess JDS gets a new contract soon.

Crixus

Bartomeu (president): "Messi has to lead the Barça of the future. The squad will be profoundly renewed but there won't be a revolution" [e3]

they will only sign two players believe me cb and gk

I

instinct

I am scared of next season. Everything we just talked about here won't happen and next season will be completely the same or even worse and Real will triumph.

mazp

Messi should leave. Why waste his prime years, with these idiots still here. Barca aren't going to win anything anyway. And the criticism and pressure will be even stronger next season on him. He doesn't deserve that.

Home of Barca Fans