Bartomeu: "There will be no elections or resignations"

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know why he's clinging so much to presidency. Rosell at least left when he knew he screwed up too much.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I don't know why he's clinging so much to presidency. Rosell at least left when he knew he screwed up too much.

Don't think Rosell left because of any kind of realization. He waited till the last day of verdict when the court said to Cases that he has enough evidences against Rosell and the case will be accepted. Plus,he was also scared because there were gunshots outside his house(multiple times) and was a threat to his family.

Messi should leave. Why waste his prime years, with these idiots still here. Barca aren't going to win anything anyway. And the criticism and pressure will be even stronger next season on him. He doesn't deserve that.

Great spirit !!

Barca fan or Messi fan ?

Devils

What actually does an amendment to a contract entitle?

Does that mean they can extend the length of his current contract or are they just going to raise his wages?

khaled_a_d

Honestly sometimes I wish that if the ban is applied it will be for the best ,Zubi will just waste millions on players who aren't gonna fit the team
So a ban will be just saving us the trouble of buying players and then selling them 2 years later with half what we paid for them

Ghost

So another CL loss in the QF or semi's and a runner-up trophy in La Liga/CdR? Not bad, considering the type of people running the club.

M

maxmss

I don't understand why so much negativity. It's easy to demonize Zubi but let's face the fact it was Tito's idea"Thiago Silva or no one", Alex Song was Tito's choice too. Last year Tata did not have a courage to request a CB and relied on Puyol. You can't blame Zubi for that. And let's not forget that Zubi effectively closed the deal with Ter Stegen(who's fans favorite) and Halilovic. And another thing:the new board is not the same as Rosell. Rosell is arrogant and corrupt but so was Laporta. Laporta got lucky with Guardliola(remember Rijkaard's last year). We don't know what Bartomeu can or cannot do. He offered peace to Cruyiff and all Cruyiff did talk crap about his former club. We don't know if we hold re-election who's going to win or if the new board is going to be better. I can see that Bartomeu is not arrogant as Rosell and he understand that he needs spend money, hire a coach who can deal with players, board, media, Messi and Catalonian fan base. I'm not convinced that someone out there got everything figured out and once gets elected everything is going to be great.

Last edited:

FiReFTW

This is a comedy lol, no club in the world would keep such an incompetent board and sports director or manager after such seasons as we have witnessed.

Galning

I don't understand why so much negativity. It's easy to demonize Zubi but let's face the fact it was Tito's idea"Thiago Silva or no one", Alex Song was Tito's choice too. Last year Tata did not have a courage to request a CB and relied on Puyol. You can't blame Zubi for that. And let's not forget that Zubi effectively closed the deal with Ter Stegen(who's fans favorite) and Halilovic. And another thing:the new board is not the same as Rosell. Rosell is arrogant and corrupt but so was Laporta. Laporta got lucky with Guardliola(remember Rijkaard's last year). We don't know what Bartomeu can or cannot do. He offered peace to Cruyiff and all Cruyiff did talk crap about his former club. We don't know if we hold re-election who's going to win or if the new board is going to be better. I can see that Bartomeu is not arrogant as Rosell and he understand that he needs spend money, hire a coach who can deal with players, board, media, Messi and Catalonian fan base. I'm not convinced that someone out there got everything figured out and once gets elected everything is going to be great.

How was Laporta lucky when appointing Pep? I love how people brings this up as some sort of argument but I really don't understand the logic. Was he lucky because he hired an unproven manager? How is that lucky? It's not like there was a manager draft and he had to go with a random manager they pulled out of a hat. It was his decision.

And "the new board" doesn't exist. There is no "new board". It is the same board. Rosell was arrogant and corrupt? Well guess what. The entire current board knew what was going on and did nothing about it. The La Masia fiasco, the Neymar transfer, etc...

Home of Barca Fans