TV3: BARCA wans to sell MESSI

Galning

I hope you're right, Galning. Because I can see these f*ckers selling Messi to finance the new stadium... F*ck this shit.

They could but there's just no way they'd get away with selling Messi. Just no way :lol: They'll burn Barcelona to the ground if that happens. Freaking civil war.

JamDav1982

Cant see this being true.

Could see it being leaked from either the Messi side to show the public that him leaving could be a possibilty or it could be that it is the board showing Messi they cant be held to ransom on the new contract.

F

Flavia

They could but there's just no way they'd get away with selling Messi. Just no way :lol: They'll burn Barcelona to the ground if that happens. Freaking civil war.

Again, I hope you're right. I've lurked some catalans boards and the md and sport comments, and I've seen many people in the spirit of "sell Messi while we can get a profit, he's declining, next year we won't be worth shit", etc.

This board needs to go ASAP.

JamDav1982

There is no way the board will sell him or even want to sell him.

Could see them resigning if they cannot agree on the new contract and Messi wants to leave.

Also it makes no sense to sell him to finance a stadium he would be more valuable to the club than the 250m fee.

Maria

Cant see this being true.

Could see it being leaked from either the Messi side to show the public that him leaving could be a possibilty or it could be that it is the board showing Messi they cant be held to ransom on the new contract.

The same person who said this on TV3 also said that there's no way the it's the board's fault for this situation because it wasn't Bartomeu who scored only one goal yesterday. If there were any doubts on who TV3 serves.

Boixos would have killed them off if they sell Messi.

Wasn't one of them who was shoutting yesterday "Messi muerete"?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Again, I hope you're right. I've lurked some catalans boards and the md and sport comments, and I've seen many people in the spirit of "sell Messi while we can get a profit, he's declining, next year we won't be worth shit", etc.

This board needs to go ASAP.

That's because it's an obvious smear campaign going on against him. Especially by MD, and we all know who their masters are..... Nothing from the board to protect him from these things and why would they? If they wanted then they could have stopped this things in the press, but they obviously want something and someone to shift the blame from themselves on and Messi is the perfect target.

I don't think Messi will leave and think that this is just one of the countless tactics used by the board, but if he indeed does leave then I wouldnt blame him. Frankly speaking then I wouldnt blame any player if they left, even if half of the squad left. They probably deserve more than being thrown in the deep end by their own or shall I say their "own".

L

linetty

Wasn't one of them who was shoutting yesterday "Messi muerete"?
In emotions...every cule loves Messi and his recent performances are clearly caused by the incompetence of the board. Must have been an idiot to shout that but still they would insult everything what exists.

I

instinct

BldX4h4CAAALRbF.jpg

Watch out, Wenger is coming :pep:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dude, relax. You should probably delete that. You never know when and where your internet activity is getting monitored and these things could actually land you in trouble even though the chances are low.

Home of Barca Fans