TV3: BARCA wans to sell MESSI

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
tv3 is a partner of FCB. If anyone knows the truth it is tv3. And if it is a fake news then Bartomeu needs to come out and deny it tomorrow. There must be some reason otherwise TV3 never writes such BULLSHIT. Never. If it is a fake then they are doing it on purpose.

Zangash

Banned
There are rumors of Messi being sold every couple of months. If it isn't PSG, it's Man City. If it isn't City, it's Chelsea. Give it a rest. Not even this current board would be stupid enough to sell Messi.

I

instinct

People close to Messi believe that Barcelona wants to sell the player [esport3]

Wonder what they mean with people close to Messi. Maybe the mighty Transfer News guy from barcaforum?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hold on, this smells like BS.

After two defeats (I don't think the board called PSG last night to arrange the deal), the club decided to sell Messi? I know our board is filled with incompetent, inept morons, but they are not stupid. Selling Messi now makes no sense, even just from the business point of view. And why would they risk the ire of Barca fans around the world to sell Messi? Do they want to be kicked out?

But if they truly did, God damn them, let them burn in fire forever.

And for PSG or any other team to go through with the buyout clause, Messi would have to agree. Perhaps he does feel not being loved lately, but why pointing fingers at the club? The club has come out in his defense, hasn't they? It is the fans and the media that are giving Messi a hard time, not the club. And why would Messi want to go to PSG, a team in a 4th tier league? What will Messi gain from this? If anything, this will weaken his potential GOAT status, and bad for his career.

The whole things sounds very ludicrous on so many levels.

Last edited:

Galning

This isn't news. Rumours don't belong in the Barça news forum.

If they try to sell Messi they'll go. Guess whose side the fans will pick... the boards or Messi's :facepalm: :lol:

F

Flavia

This isn't news. Rumours don't belong in the Barça news forum.

If they try to sell Messi they'll go. Guess whose side the fans will pick... the boards or Messi's :facepalm: :lol:

I hope you're right, Galning. Because I can see these f*ckers selling Messi to finance the new stadium... F*ck this shit.

I

instinct

City and PSG currently face investigation by UEFA. No way they could spend 250m + takes for Messi..Or could they?

iniesta_8

Does Messi really want even more money for walking around the pitch??

--> In this case: SELL him to oil club and buy some proper defence!

Home of Barca Fans