• Exactly how I expected

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • Could have done more

Votes: 62 67.4%
  • NeyFlop

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters

Jadentheman

Out for 4 weeks with a foot injury. His season is pretty much over. What are your thoughts overall?

Saving my post for later

F

Flavia

"Could have done more" for me. Needs to improve his finishing. Still, he had a good first season.

I

instinct

''Could have done more''

He sometimes showed his HUGE potential but his form dropped massively after his injury. It's not easy for a 22 year old boy who plays his first season in Europe, at one of the biggest clubs in the world to carry a team which played very bad overall.
In the Atletico game he seemed to care, he tried everything he could and you can see that he has the potential to win a Ballon D'Or in a few years.
I'm sure that he will boss the game next season (of course if the manager trusts in him)

I'm looking forward to seeing the actual Neymar, the Neymar we know from the NT.

khaled_a_d

What I expected from him,he will show he is good player but will have his struggles that will raise doubts was what I expected ,considering all the shit that surrounded his transfer and bad luck with some injuries he got it was really tough for him
Also I think under better coach he would have done better ,him and Messi aren't getting the best of each other too

barcanuck

He has been our second best player this season but he could of done way more.

Highlight some positives:

- Only goal in supercopa (see avatar) to bring us only trophy.
- Goal against Real at Camp Nou in first classico.
- Hat trick vs Celtic at Nou Camp in CL was awesome.
- Drew the game tying penalty and red card at Bernebeu.

B

beautifulgame

goal vs. atletico in 1st leg.

being our second best player and carrying the offense in the first half is quite an achievement. he will be a bit more clinical next season.

if the header vs atletico was some cms to the right and the shot last night couple cms to the left most of the votes would have changed drastically.

is what it is though.

Devils

-Exceeded my expectations in the first half of the season
-Could have done more in the second half

mozad

I think Neymar did okay for a first season, nothing empressive yet though. He will probably progress over the years but he will never reach Messi-level or real's Ronaldo. He's a good supplement to the offensive though and I love his passion. The question is if we coudn't have gotten someone better who already has the confidence.

Jägermeister

If he improves his finishing and reduces the occasions where he loses the ball easily ( sometimes his first touches are really bad) he will be a great threat to all opponents.
So I'd say somewhere in the middle.

what i expected, his first year here, has been one of the best players of the team. Always tries something doesnt Always succeed but his irrational play and creativity has opened up some space for us when noone where to be found.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This is hard to answer... My answer is he could've done better, but in reality the hype might have created unrealistic expectations...

I mean, he came here as a soon-to-be Messi demigod kind of player, but now it's clear he is still far from that, so according to those expectations, yes, he could've done better... But if the hype wasn't exaggerated and the expectations were kept grounded his first season could be deemed decent enough...

He became a victim of his whole merchandising persona, he came a superstar and is just understandable that people expect him to be one... Had he come here as a very promising youngster to be polished into the best player of the world in due time (which is my opinion on him), things would be a lot different...

Home of Barca Fans