Votes: 21 22.8%
  • Could have done more

Votes: 62 67.4%
  • NeyFlop

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters

footyfan

Calma, calma
A very good first season, when all said and done - so I put 'exactly as I expected'

He can be one of the top 10 players in the world outright if he stayed on his feet and improved his finishing. Let's leave that to next season.

Good luck to him for the World Cup! Really think he's going to be one of the standouts.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
As someone we supposedly brought in to ease the goal scoring load on Messi his finishing is atrocious but his form with Brazil still gives me hope. I'd say he definitely could have done more

CatalinR10

Are you satisfied with Neymar's first season at Barca ?

Seen as Neymar's season has early ended because of an injury , are you satisfied with how he performed in his first season at Barca ?

He's scored 15 goals and gave 15 assists.

For his goal and assist stats , take in acount that he didn't play 2 months ( from 17 january - 17 february , 18 april - end of the season )

L

linetty

Could have done better.

I am satisfied with his performances of the first part of the season but he has been poor for some time now. Won us a trophy but you may say he also lost us one.

Tata has destroyed him by playing him on the right IMO. He will be an important part of the team next season.

raskolnikov

Satisfied with his potential, I would give his season a 6+. To be fair to him though, this hasnt been the best season for a new player to join, add all the pressure, new circumstances, the board fiasco and the chaos we are currnetly in.

Maria

I am satisfied with his performances of the first part of the season but he has been poor for some time now. Won us a trophy but you may say he also lost us one.

Without Valdes we wouldn't have won even that Supercup.

Gets a 7/10 from me. He was our best player first half of the season. Not that good in the second half, but neither was the rest of our team. Being played out of position didn't really help either.

Kid's clearly got a shitload of talent and potential. Can't wait to see him next season. His finishing needs work though.

Paganinisrvnge

First half of the season: yes.

Second half of the season: new Robinho.

This. I can't help but feel like reverting to Tito's system had a hand in that as well. Neymar, Messi, Alexis etc. could be one of the deadliest counterattacks in the world but Xavi and the board are apparently hellbent on passing teams to death while getting knocked out of competitions instead of trying different things.

Neymar was great in a varied system used by Tata that had Pedro and Alexis playing at a great level and then it all went to shit once they started caring more about possession than goals.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Neymar was brought to drag defenders away and create space for Messi, this was THE main problem in the front line because defenders did not respect Pedro or Alexis enough last season. You were obviously setting your expectations up for failure if you thought he was going to bang in the goals.

fcbdna

Banned
Exceeded expectations first half of the season, could have done more in the second half. So I picked "exactly how I expected."

B

beautifulgame

"Could have done more" is a weird option. I mean, thu season, other than Valdes, who couldn't have done more? So that is a vague answer.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Could've done more for me in the second half of the season, but he exceeded expectations during the first half of the season.

V

voodoomaster

Decent first season, I like his initiative. He Will never be as good as messi though, but thats an unfair comparison - Leo is the best ever after all.

Home of Barca Fans