Barca under Tito vs Barca under Tata

Tito vs Tata

• Total voters

CatalinR10

Neither.

Still , Martino is a better coach.

Also , I hate Tito for not playing Thiago in some meaningless games so his clause wouldn't be so low.

jamrock

tito was much better than tata tactically, all those big games he won for us, was just him putting the biggest names on the pitch. but he came up short in so many games where we actually needed a tactical refresh mid way through the game.

tito won us a few games in la liga playing from behind.

tata, cant think of many

abual3bed1

I voted for Tata. Nothing against Tito, he was brilliant and would've made some great stuff if he had the time but his Barca weren't that good.

BarcaGirl

Neither ...but If I had to choose it would be Tata, because he is by far the better coach.

Nothing against Tito ....but he really did nothing special last year ...the only difference is that he had Messi in god mode till he got injured. Also, he's still the person no.1 to blame, that Thiago left.

BarcaGirl

100 points with Tito like Real Madrid 2011/2012 and you say that he was worse than Tata...no comment.

I don't remember Tata losing a big CL tie 7-0 :coffee: As for the 100 points ...I don't a fuck. I would have rather played the kids in the remaining games, than to cover the Bayern loss with this useless points record and losing Thiago in the process.

Last edited:

hulinat

I don't remember Tata losing a big CL tie 7-0 :coffee: As for the 100 points ...I don't a fuck. I would have rather played the kids in the remaining games, than to cover the Bayern loss with this useless points record and and losing Thiago in the process.

The end result doesnt mean a shit. They could have lost 1-0 or 10-0. They still wouldn't have qualified.

pawanme10

Neither ...but If I had to choose it would be Tata, because he is by far the better coach.

Nothing against Tito ....but he really did nothing special last year ...the only difference is that he had Messi in god mode till he got injured. Also, he's still the person no.1 to blame, that Thiago left.

This, pretty much.

Messi won the league for us. Tito had nothing to with it.
Also, Tito could do nothing against RM.
Tata is also tactically astute in the big games. Its the small games he doesn't know how to win.

fcbdna

Banned
Tito was lightyears ahead tactically. There must have been at least 10 games where he made drastic in-game changes which turned the games around and won us the league in December.

Osasuna 1-0 up. Starting midfield is Busquets-Cesc-Iniesta. In the 64th and 70th minute Tito takes off Cesc and Iniesta to put in Pedro and Xavi to go 4-2-4. In the 76th minute we score the equalizer. In the 80th minute we score the winner. A more blatant tactical in-game change which turns the whole game around isn't even possible.

Similarly the famous Sevilla comeback. Sevilla are 2-1 up. Tito brings on Thiago for Busquets and Villa for Dani Alves in the 75th and 79th minute to go 3-4-3. 10 minutes later we score 2 goals to turn the game around. Villa scoring the winner, Thiago involved in the buildup of 1 goal as well.

Granada he subs on Xavi who immediately scores that screamer which wins us the game.

I could go on. Tata on the other hand visibly struggles to read games. When things aren't going according to plan he subs off midfielders and throws on all forwards, gets the ball out wide and then crosses the ball into the box. How many games did we turn around after Tata made changes this season? I don't even remember 1 single game.

As Heynckes recently said. Barca played some of its best football in the first half of the season under Tito. Where he came short was rotation and giving rest to players although we will never know how much of that is down to Tito himself or the fact that he wasn't even in Europe for large parts of the second half of the season so Roura and Co. played it save in Tito's absence.

People will deny all of this of course and claim that Messi coached the team because of Bayern. Derp.

Datizall folks . . . Nuff said!

fcbdna

Banned
This, pretty much.

Messi won the league for us. Tito had nothing to with it.
Also, Tito could do nothing against RM.
Tata is also tactically astute in the big games. Its the small games he doesn't know how to win.

RFLMAO! I came so close to pissing myself! WTF?! . . .

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Tito was lightyears ahead tactically. There must have been at least 10 games where he made drastic in-game changes which turned the games around and won us the league in December.

Osasuna 1-0 up. Starting midfield is Busquets-Cesc-Iniesta. In the 64th and 70th minute Tito takes off Cesc and Iniesta to put in Pedro and Xavi to go 4-2-4. In the 76th minute we score the equalizer. In the 80th minute we score the winner. A more blatant tactical in-game change which turns the whole game around isn't even possible.

Similarly the famous Sevilla comeback. Sevilla are 2-1 up. Tito brings on Thiago for Busquets and Villa for Dani Alves in the 75th and 79th minute to go 3-4-3. 10 minutes later we score 2 goals to turn the game around. Villa scoring the winner, Thiago involved in the buildup of 1 goal as well.

Granada he subs on Xavi who immediately scores that screamer which wins us the game.

I could go on. Tata on the other hand visibly struggles to read games. When things aren't going according to plan he subs off midfielders and throws on all forwards, gets the ball out wide and then crosses the ball into the box. How many games did we turn around after Tata made changes this season? I don't even remember 1 single game.

As Heynckes recently said. Barca played some of its best football in the first half of the season under Tito. Where he came short was rotation and giving rest to players although we will never know how much of that is down to Tito himself or the fact that he wasn't even in Europe for large parts of the second half of the season so Roura and Co. played it save in Tito's absence.

People will deny all of this of course and claim that Messi coached the team because of Bayern. Derp.
You know whats funny Tito had a greatly deeper squad with Messi in GOAT mode and the Sevilla comeback had two players subbed on one of which left due to Tito's ineptness plus he played Xavi to the ground and burned out Messi completely leaving him in a state of recovery for most of the current season. You show me one player on the bench that has the ability or skill that Thiago or Villa had

Ursegor

World Champion
Everyone who voted Tata is on my list. I'm watching you, be aware.

Tito was capable of instilling choreographed tiki-taka moves through the center.

di-0GRZ.gif

di-NOHT.gif

Blatantly straight out of the training ground.

With Martino balls get lumped to the wings followed by Neymar trying to dribble individually or Alves crossing balls towards the moon.

Second Argentinian coach who makes Messi look shit, fss.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Everyone who voted Tata is on my list. I'm watching you, be aware.

Tito was capable of instilling choreographed tiki-taka moves through the center.

di-0GRZ.gif

di-NOHT.gif

Blatantly straight out of the training ground.

With Martino balls get lumped to the wings followed by Neymar trying to dribble individually or Alves crossing balls towards the moon.
Second Argentinian coach who makes Messi look shit, fss.

Two things in that pic are not happening. First Xavi attempting a pass which could potentially lead to a turnover, second Messi making a run and third defenses losing their shape because of out passing. And it was your oh so great coach that made Messi's injury worse than it should have been trying to play him every effin game when he was not fit

Home of Barca Fans