MARCA attacks Barcelona before CDR final - "Whatsapp Revolution"

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
1397546958_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

According to Marca,which has accessed confidential whatsapp message between a board member and his friend, FC Barcelona knew that Tata Martino would leave the club this summer. Not only that, but that the Board of Directors is aware that Martino will leave and furthermore has also started work on finding a replacement, lining up Borussia Dortmund manager Jürgen Klopp. A manager who, furthermore, would bring Marco Reus with him for 35m euros.

The so called "whatsapp secret" message also said, Messi has told his teammates that his only focus is exclusively on the World Cup and that he would only give 100% after coming back from his Brazil. The message also talked about the private affairs of some of the board members.

Marca also said, "News of the leak quickly reached Camp Nou, and inside sources are sure the leak is of hostile origin, with false information aimed at weakening the Board of Directors and thus forcing the club to hold elections before summer."

----

BCN media and fans are outraged after the release of the news.The news doesn't come as a surprise though. Marca has done these things before. Tomorrow is Copa final and now they are trying to destabilize the club with these rumors? what coincidence. Will it have any repercussions on messi or team? God knows...

EDIT : The message also said Rosell fucked some multimillionaire's wife.

http://www.marca.com/2014/04/15/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1397546958.html

Last edited:

ManusXavi

Personally I'm going to go with "this is crap" .
If this news reaches the players I feel can only motivate the players more during the Copa del Rey. The repercussions may be Madrid get their butt kicke by fired up Barca.

Maria

This "message" has been on spanish forums from before the game against Granada, so I don't know how confidential it was. Also Sport and MD have been 100 times worse these few days(and in the past) and this should worry the cules, because those 2 are telling the socios that the only responsibles for this situation are Messi and Tata.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
This "message" has been on spanish forums from before the game against Granada, so I don't know how confidential it was. Also Sport and MD have been 100 times worse these few days(and in the past) and this should worry the cules, because those 2 are telling the socios that the only responsibles for this situation are Messi and Tata.

In one of those forums, I saw some socios claiming this to be a conspiracy of BCN media itself. MD hinted on this just before atletico match. Not sure who is playing what games behind the closed doors. And agreed with MD & sport trying to blame Messi and tata. That's not a surprise. Because MD and Sport both were under direct influences from Rosell. So I don't think any of that has changed.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i think its bullshit, but i hope there is a campaign to get rid of the board from within.

Barcilliant

LOL @Rosell fucked some multimillionaire's wife!!! That is the funniest part!

Good ol Rosell-he just cant stay out of trouble!

Kinlejus

How is this news? There is not even a legit source this nonsense came from, anybody could make this up...

F

Flavia

LOL @Rosell fucked some multimillionaire's wife!!! That is the funniest part!

Good ol Rosell-he just cant stay out of trouble!

I remember reading he had an affair with a board member's wife... and that was one of the reasons he resigned. Funny stuff.

Home of Barca Fans