MARCA attacks Barcelona before CDR final - "Whatsapp Revolution"

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Obviously BS. Nothing more than that. The fact that MD and Sport were propagating the same BS doesn't change it, they are all notoriously bad. Is there such a thing as journalism in Spain anyway?

JackSparrow

Well I hope all is true. Cos I would like to see Tata out, and I would like to see Klopp in. I am also fine with Reus comming too. About other rumors its no secret that Pinto and Cesc are close to Messi so it could be true. I dont mind with Pinto staying here as second GK, and I would like to see Cesc stay too. Just bring the coach who will use him where his natural position is and not as false nine. Thanks! :)

Richard.H

Poor Tata... I really feel for the guy. Scum fans and scum board for throwing him under the bus right when shit hit the fan.

Cule4life

The Culest
Poor Tata... I really feel for the guy. Scum fans and scum board for throwing him under the bus right when shit hit the fan.

Get off your high horse. If you dont perform (and/or get influenced by Xavi to change playstyle) you dont deserve to be Barca coach

Richard.H

Get off your high horse. If you dont perform (and/or get influenced by Xavi to change playstyle) you dont deserve to be Barca coach

High horse? If anything it's a low horse. The guy has been bossed around by the board and probably by Messi and Xavi behind closed doors. The guy was brought in solely to be a puppet for the board and when they screw up, he was the first guy they would blame everything on.

ricknattery

High horse? If anything it's a low horse. The guy has been bossed around by the board and probably by Messi and Xavi behind closed doors. The guy was brought in solely to be a puppet for the board and when they screw up, he was the first guy they would blame everything on.

Well if that is the case, then it is totally his fault. If you accept to be the puppet you will always be the scapegoat

Pepe Silvia

Maybe Tata didn't realize he was being put in this situation at first, hence why he tried implementing counter attack, long ball, giving up possession, etc. and when it didn't stick and he found out how things really were run at this club, he just conceded and did his best to remain professional before his exit.

Co0ter

Maybe Tata didn't realize he was being put in this situation at first, hence why he tried implementing counter attack, long ball, giving up possession, etc. and when it didn't stick and he found out how things really were run at this club, he just conceded and did his best to remain professional before his exit.

Exactly. At the end of the season, the team was playing the same football it had been playing for years. Tata's fault? Doubt it.

Maria

Exactly. At the end of the season, the team was playing the same football it had been playing for years. Tata's fault? Doubt it.

As long as he's the coach, it's his fault.

I especially loved how he gave up possesion vs Ajax only to lose 2-0 at HT. That was brilliant.

Last edited:

serghei

And what did he expect? No pressure? Being head coach for Barca or Real is the toughest job in football. He is a grown man, he can take it, we're not talking about a kid here. No need to feel sorry for Tata for being where 95% of all coaches want to get.

Barcilliant

+1

Lomar1o

yeah yeah, let's blame tata, because he's the root of barca's misfortunes. as if it's gonna work out with the next coach when the board members maintain their attitude of dictating things. if tata was given freedom im sure he'd manage better, but no, he was given a dying squad which couldn't do shit even in pep's last year, why nobody mentions that? and from our additions only alba was good enough. sanchez is clearly not barca's level, neither is fabregas, pedro, xavi, alves, puyol, mascherano got older and weaker. and so we went from great players to having 'meh'. we need from three to four extremely talented players, not sanchezes and songs, to climb out of this shit. our next coach won't do shit if he's not given freedom and players to work with.

Home of Barca Fans