Live Carles Puyol Press conference

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyrkMwwToPU

"We are guilty of all the bad results."

"I tell the fans that we will give everything to win this final, if we all joined together we can pull this off"

"We are going to do everything we can to win the final."

"it's a big blow to get eliminated from Champions League. We did everything we could do."

"Martino has a contract for one more year If the club counts on him, that's great. He's a good coach and I wish him the best."

"I have not made any decisions about my future, I do not know what will happen."

"The president is on our side, we appreciate your words, your support, your confidence. Winning this title would change things"

"We've done some things wrong, but we will fight until the end.We still have 5 games in hand.Liga is still not over. "

"We want to give joy to our fans because they deserve it more than anyone."

"We respect all opinions. If you give constructive opinion we can analyse and appreciate it.But with insults we gain nothing"

"This is a strong team, made of winners and world's top players. No one can doubt that this team wants to win and keep making history"

"Leo Messi is the best player ever. You can not doubt him.He has given us everything.He scores two-three goals each game. It is always easy to attack a single player.We are very grateful to him."

"Being here another year without being able to help the team would be very hard for me.My plan is the same, if I can help my team, I will stay at BARCA. Otherwise not."

Last edited:

Kohe321

Not started yet, I wonder what the holdup is. Did he get stuck in some vines on the way to the conference? :lol:

Puyol+final+send+E.jpg

I

instinct

I read somewhere that the team had a training session at 11am which means that the press conference will start at 1pm or something like that.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Barca President went to the training to cheer the boys up today. :D

Also, Puyol has offered to start the CUP FINAL on Wednesday. Bartra ruled out.

:worthy: :worthy:

LaPulga

"Being here another year without being able to help the team would be very hard for me.My plan is the same, if I can help my team, I will stay at BARCA. Otherwise not."

Oh yes, Zubi has found his CB reinforcement for next year...

Alarcón

Edgar Ié should start, there's no way 1-leg-Puyol or Adriano are better than him. And if Puyol stays another year and they won't sign a CB, I won't know what to say really, that would be disastrous.

Still appreciate his words, it's nice to hear that they care and they're willing to make things up, although I'd hardly put the blame on the players.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

It's not what he said, he said "Didn't change mind about leaving. I'd stay if I could help. Difficult to get back to my best. Couldn't accept other year like this."

Galning

No. That answer was to the question whether or not he will retire, sign for another club or if he had already signed for someone. He said it himself that he doesn't want to stay at Barça if he doesn't have the required level.

I

instinct

Tbh I don't want to see him here next year. He deserves to rest, he fought two seasons to come back to top-level but he failed. He should not offer his health to a club which has failed to replace him for over 2 years, though he loves Barcelona. He is one of the best defenders of all time but enough is enough.

Home of Barca Fans