Live Carles Puyol Press conference

Devils

If he does stick around, I would like to see him as an assistant manager or something. But I feel that him taking on a role on the sidelines would break his heart because he is the amongst the most intense and fiercest players in the world today.

Cryuff invited him to attend the Cryuff Institute because he thinks Puyi should remain at Barca. I feel it would be a excellent step for him to spend some time away from the club while at the same time gaining experience for the next step of his career.

Hopefully Puyi takes a Guardiola type route. I would love to see him as a manager of a Barca team one day.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If he does stick around, I would like to see him as an assistant manager or something. But I feel that him taking on a role on the sidelines would break his heart because he is the amongst the most intense and fiercest players in the world today.

Cryuff invited him to attend the Cryuff Institute because he thinks Puyi should remain at Barca. I feel it would be a excellent step for him to spend some time away from the club while at the same time gaining experience for the next step of his career.

Hopefully Puyi takes a Guardiola type route. I would love to see him as a manager of a Barca team one day.

Motivation wont be a talking point for a team he coaches he would make them piss their pants if he saw any complacency

Adrian

Motivation wont be a talking point for a team he coaches he would make them piss their pants if he saw any complacency

Haha that could be true. I don't care who the player is, no-one feels comfortable around an angry Puyol.

Home of Barca Fans