User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to become a member

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I have a question...can anybody help me get 2 tickets for El Clasico maybe? I need them for a gift for 30th birthday for a very special person and its on his bucket list to see this game in Barcelona and I would like to make his dream cone true. I dont know on who to turn to anymorw because nobody knows how to get tickets if you are not a member or filthy rich...i hope somebody here can help me with that Love frome Slovebia, Lara

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooedfootballfanatic View Post
    I understand the 3 years part. I meant two years after the first year. Do you remember the various forms of payment? Credit card, bank account, cash?
    It is actually 3 years after the first year (the year you got the card).

In terms of payment methods, I paid with my credit card at the OAB for the remaining 2017 due, and they sent me an e-mail (and a letter too!) late last year informing me that I could pay my 2018 due using my credit card, which was something new I believe. Very convenient. So yeah, if you live overseas you can pay with your credit card.
    Sóc Culer.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post

In terms of payment methods, I paid with my credit card at the OAB for the remaining 2017 due, and they sent me an e-mail (and a letter too!) late last year informing me that I could pay my 2018 due using my credit card, which was something new I believe. Very convenient. So yeah, if you live overseas you can pay with your credit card.
    What are the costs?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    I'm going to get my card as Well, because I am a bit annoyed by ticket purchasing. It seems too hard to get good tickets online. I want my season ticket. 😃
    Keep in mind that the membership is not guaranteed, even after you keep it up for 3 years...
    Sóc Culer.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    What are the costs?
    141 euros for a full year.
    Sóc Culer.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, for the information, it is definitely more convenient with credit card. As for the timeline, I was basically going off the website and saying basically what you said. There just must be confusion.

Back to the credit card thing, it is nice as it seems for ever uou had to use bank account for most anything from Europe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep in mind that the membership is not guaranteed, even after you keep it up for 3 years...
    It is pretty much guaranteed. I say that as I spoke to the OAB this week regarding my own renewal. The commitment is both ways. You show your commitment as a supporter and the club shows its commitment to you. That’s what this means. Yes I see the line that states it’s not guaranteed. This is mainly if rules change I believe. The current president states in his own words. I will find the quote/link. Although please feel free to question what I have said