Would you lose to Atletico so Real don't win?

Would you lose to Atletico so Real don't win?

• Yes

Votes: 60 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 24.1%

• Total voters

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Personally, I find playing to lose to be ludicrous, and would much rather we win, because that's what I get more enjoyment from, that's why I watch football; to watch my favorite teams play great football and win, not to watch them lose on purpose to spite a rival club. Are we really so petty that we'll say, "well if I can't have it, you can't have it either?" Is that really what "mes que un club" is all about? We did our part, we beat them in both Clasicos, we did all we could, we shouldn't punish ourselves for other teams failing to do so.

So for me, a resounding no.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
We don't need to lose on purpose, we just can play with a squad that probably won't win. For example:

Tello-Traore-Affelay
Roberto
Song-Samper
Adriano-Bartra-Puyol-Montoya

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's more than being petty... If this means strengthening an alternate team to pose an extra challenge to the BIG two, then so be it! It would at least serve as a good challenge for the big two which will keep them on their toes all the time thereby increasing their own quality which, as a result, would make them stronger, give them better chance to win another CL in nearby seasons thereby increasing the UEFA coefficients of Spain which means an extra revenue for the La Liga which in turn means an even better chance for the lowly clubs to strengthen further!

Vicious circle it is :p

ceefoo

If there is still a chance we can win the title on the final day, then NO.

If we are already out of the title race come the last game, then YES.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Nope, if we can win and snap away the title from Atleti let it be so. Revenge on them knocking us out of the CL.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: @ people thinking the team would be ready to wantedly lose to Atletico if we could still win the league by beating them in the very last match of the season... or that the fans would suggest the team to do so

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I wouldn't due to the illegality and unfairness.

But it would be very gut-wrenching to know that our victory hands the title to RM.

Ghost

YES.
Hopefully an own-goal in the 96th minute. With a proper celebration and everything. Hugging Atleti's players, Puyi handing Gabi the trophy etc. EVERYTHING.

Don't care what 'neutrals' think. They already hate our guts. No difference.

I

instinct

@Semi-Neutral

It's time to change your signature :pep:

I voted no because I would not like this attitude. We should always give our best but I have serious doubts that we could win against Atletico even if we play with our best line-up :lol:

CatalinR10

:lol: at some of you people wanting to win the game that gives real the title .

Why not give them Messi as a bonus also.

Home of Barca Fans