Would you lose to Atletico so Real don't win?

Would you lose to Atletico so Real don't win?

• Yes

Votes: 60 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 24.1%

• Total voters

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
A similar scenario occurred for me in PES once. I was playing as Barca and 3rd in the league with Madrid 2nd and Malaga 1st by one point. I was out of the league already due to some cock ups and it was just down to Madrid and Malaga on the final day.

It just so happened that I was playing Malaga on that final match day so I rested my first team and fielded my youth instead. I lost 7-0, and celebrated each goal Malaga scored, some of them own goals, and also celebrated their title win with them.

The moral of the story? Fuck Madrid.

V

voodoomaster

If tata dosent Get fired if we win against atletico and hand the league to scum, then he Never Will be fired.

Neymessi

A few days ago I said no for world cup years and yes for other years. I have re-thought and decided technically we are just abiding the reality. Atleti are better than us this season. . . .so by losing we are only abiding the rankings. 1. Atleti 2. Real Madrid 3. Barca

That will mean real is better than us.

ceefoo

TEXT .....The moral of the story? Fuck Madrid.
Brilliant! :beer2:

Whenever Barca lose in real life or play utter shite, it's comforting to know that I can always retreat to my Barca team in FIFA where we are the dogs bollocks and win the clean sweep every season. And it never gets boring destroying Madrid in the Clasico's. :icecream:

I would want us to lose, but if I'm player in the team I'd never do it. I'd give all what I got to win.

So is that a "yes" or a "no" ? :D

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
OMG Neymar is a disgraceful diver and should be sentenced to death! But yeah, let's lose on purpose so Real can't be champions, that's totally acceptable...

Home of Barca Fans