Would you lose to Atletico so Real don't win?

Would you lose to Atletico so Real don't win?

• Yes

Votes: 60 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 24.1%

• Total voters

khorne

No. the day when a rivalry means more than fair play and sportsmanship is the day football dies.

Let's be honest here, if Real were in a similar situation, they'd probably field their B team and score a couple of own goals just to make sure.

If we have no chance of winning the league, I definitely want us to lose to them.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
If we dont have a chance of winning the trophy then why not if it helps Atletico win it over Real

No. the day when a rivalry means more than fair play and sportsmanship is the day football dies.

Google "Franco Barcelona", "La Liga Referees are Madrid Fans" and "Spanish banks finance Real Madrid"

Last edited:

Stric

I wouldn't mind if we lost, really... but I don't think we even need to think about that. If their title is on the line, Atletico will give it their absolute best, and we haven't beaten them once this season, so it's not as if we need to do anything to get beaten.

It's 2014. Fair play and sportsmanship are long gone.

F

Flavia

Depends. If Barça has no chance to win the title, a resounding yes. No doubt. The lesser of 2 evils.
But if there's a chance to win the title, no.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
YES.
Hopefully an own-goal in the 96th minute. With a proper celebration and everything. Hugging Atleti's players, Puyi handing Gabi the trophy etc. EVERYTHING.

Don't care what 'neutrals' think. They already hate our guts. No difference.

That would be awesome

Moe