State of La Liga

L

linetty

By "contender" you mean that are not out yet,right?

Can we beat Bayern?No
Chelsea?No
RM?No
Atleti?I highly doubt

And,also,you may find it funny,but with the current state,i doubt we can beat MC and Juve too.
We can beat anyone on a good day. People say like we're Liverpool or sth

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Can we beat Bayern?No
Chelsea?No
RM?No
Atleti?I highly doubt

And,also,you may find it funny,but with the current state,i doubt we can beat MC and Juve too.

In football, any team can beat another team. There are no 100% guaranteed wins or losses.

ebc_99

Can we beat Bayern?No
Chelsea?No
RM?No
Atleti?I highly doubt

We can beat any of those teams, Barça are still a top 4 club in Europe whether you like it or not.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Bayern are in a weak league (no competition to them whatsoever). So we can't really say how good they will be given real competition. (Like last season).

Chelsea are starting to show signs of fatigue.
And Real haven't been nearly as good as in the first half of the season, so far.

People shit on Enrique, but in the last 13 Barca games, we've won 11, drawn 1, and lost 1. We are still a force to be reckoned with.

Atleti have been really good this season, so I'd say we are, at the very least, in the top 5 teams in Europe this season.

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
I've never been a Premier League fan (not a fan of the whole kick-and-rush style of football) but it is far more competitive than La Liga (part of it has to do with financial strength and part due to the fact that the refs in BPL are more fairer to the smaller teams and less corrupt compared to their Spanish counterparts).I grew up as a Serie A and La Liga fan in the 90's. I found a more refined and technical style of football more to my taste but it's such a far cry from those glory days that it's just boring now. Atleast Barca were fun to watch in the Pep and Vilanova era but since most of last season, Barca have gone so stale. Seriously, I mostly look forward to the Champions League now........at least things are less predictable there.

The CL has always been the most unpredictable and fascinating to watch. I watch La Liga to see Barca and Madrid spank the other teams and put on a show of technical excellence.

We can beat any of those teams, Barça are still a top 4 club in Europe whether you like it or not.

Sociedad can beat any of those teams, Sociedad are still a top 4 club in Europe whether you like it or not.

hamad138

Banned
Bayern are in a weak league (no competition to them whatsoever). So we can't really say how good they will be given real competition. (Like last season).

Chelsea are starting to show signs of fatigue.
And Real haven't been nearly as good as in the first half of the season, so far.

People shit on Enrique, but in the last 13 Barca games, we've won 11, drawn 1, and lost 1. We are still a force to be reckoned with.

Atleti have been really good this season, so I'd say we are, at the very least, in the top 5 teams in Europe this season.

I dont buy this bayern are a in a" weak league"

We were cruising the league with tito and then got humilated 7:0 by them, and dortmund destroyed real.

Last year dortmund was near to finish off real, but this mhkritkeyan or whatever he is called missed open free goal 2xtimes and 1 sitter.

Tbh they were destroying city with 10 men and youngster + 10 injurys this year, but city is a joke team so that doesnt mean alot.

Lets see at tge end of the year

Last edited:

onzeXI

50% of the semi-finalists in last year's Champions and Europa Leagues were from La Liga. This is an example of a weak league??? It shows the depth of strength to me.

L

linetty

50% of the semi-finalists in last year's Champions and Europa Leagues were from La Liga. This is an example of a weak league??? It shows the depth of strength to me.
This. If one says La Liga is weak then he most certainly doesn't follow football and base his opinion on personal preference but it also depends where he's from. BrianSwan would rather commit suicide than say La Liga is the best leauge in the world :pep:

Home of Barca Fans