Votes: 64 84.2%
  • Atletico Madrid

Votes: 61 80.3%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bayern and Atleti. Would love it if Atleti wins CL and La Liga(If we don't win it which seem likely at this point). Always good to see the underdogs take it and they have worked their asses off as well and the passion showed by them and the fans and of course Diego Simeone is amazing.

Maria

From a cule's perspective a Real Madrid-Chelsea final would be the worst possible outcome. There would be no winners. The most we could hope for would be a long, dry, score-less match decided on faulty penalties. and a couple of red cards on each side.

Yeah that's what I feel also..and the best possible outcome would be Bayern-Atletico and have a final where I can actually enjoy the football, regardless of the winner. Unfortunately though, seeing the bad form of Bayern since they won the league, I think that Real Madrid will beat them and Atletico and win the CL.

ManusXavi

I personally think in the 1st leg of R.Madrid vs Bayern we will see a similar story to what we have seen in the past with Guardiola coached Barca. Real Madrid frustrated by lack of Possession and their 'this is mean't to be Real Madrids year' mentality. I feel 50/50 on a late red card (2nd yellow).

Jägermeister

Am I the only one around here, who actually wants Real and Atlético in the final and Atlético to Win this?!
Got to hate Bayern more than anything with their criminals and the Arrogance Arena.

ManusXavi

Am I the only one around here, who actually wants Real and Atlético in the final and Atlético to Win this?!
Got to hate Bayern more than anything with their criminals and the Arrogance Arena.

I'm from New Zealand. I'm not really amongst the history between Barca and Real Madrid and I also would usually want Real Madrid to beat Bayern but I really don't want Madrid to become the 1st team to win 10 Champions Leagues.

Home of Barca Fans