• Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

Birdy

We all expect he is going to leave this summer. Barcelona needs huge reshuffling. The team hasnot found a new coach almost 2 years after Pep left..
You can select one, or suggest your names.. We are discussing people that would potentially be available this summer or can consider leaving in order to take charge of Barcelona - like Valverde..
Please, indicate reasons for your choice..

Last edited:

Samuel Eto'o

Most of Barcelona"s problem are higher up. That needs fixing no matter the coach. If the boardroom is not fixed I doubt we will have a squad to rival any decent team.

ebc_99

I like Valverde , there was talk of him coming last year but it's hard to know how anyone would do with such an incompetent board.

He is probably the best short term solution though. The best options like Klopp are all tied to their clubs for a while yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

JamDav1982

If Tata leaves I would rather see Martinez given a shot than any of the three mentioned.

Or an outsider - Paco Jemez.

Laudrup should be nowhere near the job.

Chainsaw

Killahead
There we go again! Barca lose a match and all go out looking for a new coach. You all need a cold shower. The season is not finished yet.

JamDav1982

Roberto Martinez?
Paco jemez would be pretty interesting.

Yeah Roberto Martinez.

Paco Jemez reminds me a lot of Pep in that his is a real leader, motivator and his teams play quick possession football with intensity.

There is a video of him inviting players wived and girlfriends into dressing room on last day of season as a surprise and you can see the way he connects with players and know how to motivate them.

Not all based on that video clearly but he is an impressive guy and real leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3MW7Q3l4So

Home of Barca Fans