Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters
L

linetty

Vilanova's assistant Jordi Roura (46) will not stay with the first team next season. The club is looking for another position for him. [md]

Jägermeister

Why? Löw have a large experience in every aspect of the game and what about the others Martinez, Valverde, De Boer and Enrique.What think abouth them? I personally like Martinez and Valverde :)
p.s. sorry for my bad english
Löw had an absolutely great squad with the national team, but won nothing. One example when we faced Italy he threw his working formation over board, because he was afraid of Pirlo which ended up in a disaster.
He is also immune to critics. After people in Germany criticized his work, his response was "we've won almost everything possible. " laughable

Cule4life

The Culest
Löw had an absolutely great squad with the national team, but won nothing. One example when we faced Italy he threw his working formation over board, because he was afraid of Pirlo which ended up in a disaster.
He is also immune to critics. After people in Germany criticized his work, his response was "we've won almost everything possible. " laughable

Not to mention his obsession with podolski.......

President :pep:

Cant be worse than Bartomeu.....

Rahj

I don't know anything about Lucho, but if Enrique takes over i'm not really convinced that things will get better although he had a decent season with celta.

serghei

If Lucho will work harder on the trainings, and the signing are good, he will almost automatically improve us, regardless of tactics. Enough is enough, I don't want to see the players being intimidate by high, forceful pressing teams. Except for Mascherano, Song and Alexis, we were too shy vs. Atletico, so easily cornered. Take them on! Lucho has that fighter personality wich Tata so obviously lacks. If he can transmit that to the players like Someone does, we would come back stronger and more of a team than in the last 2 years.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans