Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

ManusXavi

Löw?!?! What!?!?!
I did hesitate ae when I said Löw. I really am not that great in knowledge when It comes to coaches. Good points though that he has are top level experience with a good squad and he does like to play attacking football.
Have you looked at information about Jorge Sampaoli. I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has greater knowledge about him than I can put out.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I did hesitate ae when I said Löw. I really am not that great in knowledge when It comes to coaches. Good points though that he has are top level experience with a good squad and he does like to play attacking football.
Have you looked at information about Jorge Sampaoli. I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has greater knowledge about him than I can put out.

He only copies what Bayern and Dortmund are doing most of the times and throws them together. So far, it has worked more or less. But not surprisingly, he's easily outsmarted when it comes to tactical changes that are made on-the-fly by the opposing manager.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Klopp or Simeone....maybe it wouldn't work but they would bring change, so I would like to see that

I'd be surprised if we would be able to field 11 players on the pitch before Christmas with them in charge

Birdy

Klopp or Simeone?
Jesus!
Unless you want us play like Atletico or Dortmund, which is not going to happen any way. Barca has a history and its fans won't let the team play this kind of football..

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Klopp or Simeone?
Jesus!
Unless you want us play like Atletico or Dortmund, which is not going to happen any way. Barca has a history and its fans won't let the team play this kind of football..

Exactly. Both those guys play opposite of Barca philosophy, the only similarity is that klopp has a pressing game.

Gaudi

Klopp or Simeone?
Jesus!

And Bayern historically played tiki taka?
Pique said they are becoming slaves of tiki taka, now it looks fans are slaves of that too.

It's like Klop would play high balls and defensively :facepalm:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
How about Felipe Scolari? I think he would be perfect, he is attack-minded, knows how to utilize Neymar, lots of experience, although I don't think it's very realistic that he would leave Brazil's NT and join us.

How about Felipe Scolari? I think he would be perfect, he is attack-minded, knows how to utilize Neymar, lots of experience, although I don't think it's very realistic that he would leave Brazil's NT and join us.

He picked Fred and Jo over Diego Costa. That says it all.

No thanks.

Home of Barca Fans