Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Even if we get the copa and even fluke the liga you cannot deny there are very serious problems at this club.

Yeah Roberto Martinez.

Paco Jemez reminds me a lot of Pep in that his is a real leader, motivator and his teams play quick possession football with intensity.

There is a video of him inviting players wived and girlfriends into dressing room on last day of season as a surprise and you can see the way he connects with players and know how to motivate them.

Not all based on that video clearly but he is an impressive guy and real leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3MW7Q3l4So

His team (Rayo) have been pretty shit this season though. 5 points from relegation, and I remember them being last at one point.

JamDav1982

His team (Rayo) have been pretty shit this season though. 5 points from relegation, and I remember them being last at one point.

He lost virtually all his best players in the summer, having built a good team on the smallest budget in the league.

They had a poor start to the season as they were picking up players on free transfers and loan from Blackburn again all on the smallest budget in the league.

It has taken time for those players to get into the system and have now won 5 of their last seven games playing some of the best football in the league.

By rights they should have been relegated two seasons ago but he has done a great job to keep them up and done it in style.

He lost virtually all his best players in the summer, having built a good team on the smallest budget in the league.

They had a poor start to the season as they were picking up players on free transfers and loan from Blackburn again all on the smallest budget in the league.

It has taken time for those players to get into the system and have now won 5 of their last seven games playing some of the best football in the league.

By rights they should have been relegated two seasons ago but he has done a great job to keep them up and done it in style.

Interesting. Could be worth a shot, but I'd still go for someone that coaches (or has coached) a better, bigger team. Like maybe Roberto Martinez or Valverde. They're more likely to be able to handle the pressure that comes with coaching a big team like Barca.

JamDav1982

Interesting. Could be worth a shot, but I'd still go for someone that coaches (or has coached) a better, bigger team. Like maybe Roberto Martinez or Valverde. They're more likely to be able to handle the pressure that comes with coaching a big team like Barca.

Yeah I am not pushing for him to be appointed or anything but is just someone who I find quite impressive.

Moe