Spanish FA, FC Barcelona sanctioned for international transfers of minors

Barcafan 2304

What is the general consensus here about the chances of getting this ban overturned or reduced cos I have to admit, I'm bricking it at the thought of us not ring able to improve the defence at least

Galning

I think we're going to be able to make transfers. Although with this board you never know.. maybe they asked for this ban to be able to afford the new stadium :lol:

SeloBarca

If we get banned and cant make any transfers this summer, Barcelona can just cancel the next season. Big changes shoulda been done 2-3 years ago, but the same team is still playing. The same team wont magicly get better next year.

Lomar1o

If we get banned and cant make any transfers this summer, Barcelona can just cancel the next season. Big changes shoulda been done 2-3 years ago, but the same team is still playing. The same team wont magicly get better next year.

and everyone wants tata out. im sure tata wants fab out, sanchez out and maybe some other players too but he isn't allowed to and is told what to do. barca was dead in 2012 under guardiola, it's the same team for god's sake and people don't seem to realize that.

Tomchin

and everyone wants tata out. im sure tata wants fab out, sanchez out and maybe some other players too but he isn't allowed to and is told what to do. barca was dead in 2012 under guardiola, it's the same team for god's sake and people don't seem to realize that.
Yeah, that makes perfect sense, no doubt that Tata wants Fabregas (his most used player?) out.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, that makes perfect sense, no doubt that Tata wants Fabregas (his most used player?) out.

Yup he is really spoiled for choice in the midfield department with the likes of Song,Roberto on the bench to call upon

PhilS

He even plays him in attack so that's hardly an excuse

I just don't want to see Cesc out on the right wing ever again, that worked out very poorly vs. AM. I think that was where he was hiding for most of the AM game, since the ball was never in that part of the field the whole game, on my TV screen I could never ever see what Barca player was in that area. It wasn't Messi, he was in his usual areas, but almost completely neutralized.

Cesc has to be either somewhere in the middle at either forward or midfield, or on the bench. On either wing, he is completely useless.

F

Flavia

I just don't want to see Cesc out on the right wing ever again, that worked out very poorly vs. AM. I think that was where he was hiding for most of the AM game, since the ball was never in that part of the field the whole game, on my TV screen I could never ever see what Barca player was in that area. It wasn't Messi, he was in his usual areas, but almost completely neutralized.

Cesc has to be either somewhere in the middle at either forward or midfield, or on the bench. On either wing, he is completely useless.

Messi was at rw, isolated. Cesc was everywhere, mostly in the middle.

Just check their heatmaps at the uefa match centre. Click in a player name, then the option shows up.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
The decision to hand over a transfer ban to FCB will be revoked by TAS using a legal resource. More details will be published as soon as we appeal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans