Spanish FA, FC Barcelona sanctioned for international transfers of minors

suckabov

Lemon curry?
And I think the court in Lausanne will give the final decision before the opening of the transfer window.

Don't think so. It took the court 5 months to look into Chelsea's appeal when it happened to them, and that was a less complicated case.

F

forcabarca

Two transfer window means the upcoming Summer window and the winter window. Even if everything goes against us we should be able to sign players next summer.

Sent from my Nexus 4

serghei

Don't think so. It took the court 5 months to look into Chelsea's appeal when it happened to them, and that was a less complicated case.

That would be good, because FIFA would hesitate to maintain this ban without a definitive decision (they would be liable for compensatory damages to FCB). And only TAS can make those decisions.

Even if we don't win the appeal we can always buy players until the final decision is made. That means we're gonna be spending a lot of money this upcoming transfer window. For the next two seasons!

So we can buy players while they're deciding whether or not to accept our appeal?

F

Frejsgodes

We are fucked for next season. Transfers were needed not wanted.

We still have Bartra. He's been doing fine. We can get by with Pique, Masch, Bartra and a youngster like Bagnack.

Midfield and attack is fine. We'll get Rafinha back. And Roberto has shown he can play in the league.

Keeper is problem though.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Don't worry about ter Stegen and halilovic. They are fine.

But what will happen to lee and other youth players involved?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Interesting.

So no ter Stegen and no new CB?

I find it a little funny since a couple of days ago somebody here was joking that given the track-record of your board, the new CB signing would be Bartra and the new gk someone from the second team.

Home of Barca Fans