User Tag List

Thread: Hello from Paris

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello from Paris

Hello all. I am a 41 year old Manchester United supporter and have been supporting them before the days of Ron Atkinson. I am also a fan of Barcelona and have been for quite a while. When Messi scored those goals against us in the Champions league, I knew that he was a special player then, even if we had Ronaldo. Suffice to say, he is still streets ahead of him as far as all-round ability is concerned. However, the three other players I appreciate too are Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets and not necessarily in that order.

I am a co-administrator on a Manchester United forum called 'United Reds', and we have only been open 2 months so, it is a relatively young site. Sooner or later, our great teams are going to cross paths, should we beat Bayern Munich then we might meet you, but that is a long way off yet. We have been running a new feature for a while called 'Ask the opposition...', and one day, I would like us to actually exchange questions and answers on our great clubs.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!

Send me a link in PM please. Thanx!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :hi:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bienvenue do stick around.

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many thanks for your replies guys. I am looking to debate football with you and watch one of the greatest modern day football teams; Barcelona.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bienvenue...Are you French?...Curious about life in Paris, after my parents were divorced my mother lived in 15eme for several years...I visited often and it felt like a 2nd home for a bit...Haven't been back in years but plan to
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Bienvenue...Are you French?...Curious about life in Paris, after my parents were divorced my mother lived in 15eme for several years...I visited often and it felt like a 2nd home for a bit...Haven't been back in years but plan to
    Hello FCBarca. I have heard that username before somewhere but I cannot, for the life of me remember. Anyway, I am not French, but I do live about 5 minutes walk from the 13ème. I think you should go back to have a look to be honest mate.
    Last edited by WythenshaweRed; 5th April 2014 at 08:51 AM.