1 Bayern player to join Barcelona?

Which player would you choose for Barca?

• Total voters

barcaboy15

Hypothetical speaking of course, if you could choose one player from the current Bayern team to join Barca, who would it be?

I mean purely on playing merits, nevermind the feasibility or cost.

barcaboy15

For me it's actually really tough as although as a team they're frighteningly good, they also don't have any individual players on the level of Messi (of course) or Iniesta... and a lot of their best players are actually fairly old - Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Ribery, Robben... + our weakest position is also their weakest (CB) and then I'm happy with Ter Stegen over Neur considering the age difference.

I suppose would be Gotze or Muller really. Possibly Kroos or Martinez. But then I really can't see where any of them would play?

barcaboy15

I'm surprised at the number of people saying Kroos. I suppose he is very well suited to Barca's style of play.

Always use to consider Thiago better than him but whenever I've seen Bayern this year, Kroos has been fantastic. Would be amazing if we managed to buy him but that's 99% impossible.

ceefoo

I chose Neuer because we need a GK with VV's imminent departure and I don't know if the MAtS deal has been done yet in principle.

Just reading up on the MAtS thread. Apparently it's a done deal. :blush:

Anyway, I don't really like signing players from our rivals, no matter how good they are. It's difficult for me to go from resenting players to liking them. :lol:

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
I voted Mueller because he would complete our attack. Able to play as a striker or a winger. I would like Kroos too.but we can get Gundogan in his place but getting a player like Mueller is harder

I

instinct

Voted for Schweinsteiger though I'm not regarding his age. Imagine a double pivot Busquets and Schweinsteiger :worthy: :worthy:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I picked Neuer, for practical reasons.

I LOVE :blush: Schweinsteiger, but I think he is not stable enough and might be declining given his age.

Lahm is the best RB in the world, but he is also aging and I don't know how much longer he can maintain his current level. Plus personality-wise, he struck me as a typical politician who always says the right things.

Thiago is awesome, but I don't like the guy.

Having said that, what the heck with the poll? Too much Bayern adoration/fear these days.

Home of Barca Fans