1 Bayern player to join Barcelona?

Which player would you choose for Barca?

• Total voters

barcaboy15

I picked Neuer, for practical reasons.

I LOVE :blush: Schweinsteiger, but I think he is not stable enough and might be declining given his age.

Lahm is the best RB in the world, but he is also aging and I don't know how much longer he can maintain his current level. Plus personality-wise, he struck me as a typical politician who always says the right things.

Thiago is awesome, but I don't like the guy.

Having said that, what the heck with the poll? Too much Bayern adoration/fear these days.

Huh? How did you get Bayern adoration/fear from the poll?

In fact I made it because it occurred to me that however good a team they are, they don't have any individuals on the level of Messi or Iniesta or even Xavi in his prime... they have a very balanced team though and was interested to see who people would want. Nothing more than that ;)

serghei

Neuer IMO. We don't need any of their offensive players and Alaba < Alba when both on form. Their centre backs can crack, not that reliable if you ask me, Ribbery could play well for Barca but he's already pushing 31. Thiago is a player I despise since he left the club that raised him. I wish Rafinha will be succesful at Barcelona to show his older brother what he missed.

It's between Neuer and Kross. But Neuer is the only Bayern player that could walk into our first 11 at the moment. They have a dozen of great players that are a notch under ours. They don't have a Messi, an Iniesta, a Busquets.

Last edited:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Lahm. Way better than Dani, very versatile and a great captain for his side. Good personality, that's what this squad needs. Those freaking Brazilians here... :pep:

serghei

Lahm is more of a playmaker now, than a right back. And he's never been way better than Alves. They're close. Both on value and on age. I think Alves suits our style better. He can link up with Messi and Co. with his eyes closed.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Lahm is more of a playmaker now, than a right back. And he's never been way better than Alves. They're close. Both on value and on age. I think Alves suits our style better. He can link up with Messi and Co. with his eyes closed.

Never said he has been better in the past, but at this point in time - with the decline of Dani Alves in mind - he is better.

Darko

The CBs Dante and Boateng are a bit overrated, Ter Stegen coming so hopefully no need for Neuer, and the "star players" Lahm, Ribery, Robben, Schweini are all 30+
So I would say Thiago, because Thiago>Kroos, at least for Barca

oh and :lol: @ Ribery not getting picked while Shaqiri does

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans